Twenty-four, and not one iota more! - page 7

Cod:

How do you filter out false breakthroughs?

Why on earth would you think that breakouts are false? Look soberly and you will see that false pivots are pivots and breakthroughs are true pivots.

Reshetov:
Why on earth would you think that breakouts are false? Look soberly and you will see that pivots are false and breakthroughs are true.
A false pivot on a breakout turns pink. And if it turns blue it is a satanic pivot.

paukas:

I don't. In most cases I am wrong.

I've been knocking pears at parties, you should know that.

Well, if you still manage to get pennies from moose systems, then kudos to you. It's like that boxer who gets punched in the face all the time and is the supergalactic champion...

Anyway, I'll drop the pointless quibble and just say that the stop should be as small as possible, which is advice I took seriously and will try to follow it creatively. Maybe so creatively that my interpretation of it will be - "The stop should be as much as possible" :) But that's unlikely.

Respectfully,

Cod

Cod:

Well, if you still manage to get a penny out of elk systems, then kudos to you. It's like a boxer who gets punched in the face all the time and at the same time is a supergalactic champion...

Anyway, I'll drop the pointless quibble and just say that the stop should be as small as possible, which is advice I took seriously and will try to follow it creatively. Maybe so creatively that my interpretation of it will be - "The stop should be as much as possible" :) But that's unlikely.

Respectfully,

Cod

Good luck. In theory, the most profitable stop is zero.

Reshetov:
Why on earth would you think that breakouts are false? Look soberly and you will see that pivots are false and breakouts are true.

It was the first thing that came into my mind. Only it turned out to be a little more expensive than I had imagined. It would be expensive - but it eats up all my hard-earned profits.

PS Isn't this thread called "posturing"? Not "help"...

What a wolfish time we live in...

paukas:
Good luck. In theory, the most profitable stop is zero.

If it weren't for the spread and slippage, I wouldn't argue...

Cod:

If it wasn't for spread and slippage, I wouldn't be arguing...

Don't argue. FR to the rescue...

===

Yeah, you'd think that's the main problem in your head. Nah, not the main one...

Cod:

If it wasn't for the spread and slippage, I wouldn't be arguing...

What's there to argue about? You have to test it.

Cod:

PS Is this thread really called a "postbid" thread? Not "help"...

There used to be a branch like this: "Help, people of goodwill". And then it was like: "I'm behind the locomotive, no money, nothing to eat, share an advisor that can do 200% a day".

Reshetov:
There used to be a thread like this: "Help, good people". And then it was like: "I'm behind the train, no money, nothing to eat, give me an Expert Advisor that can do 200% a day.
Have you helped? I lagged behind the locomotive in Kharkiv, and I caught up with it by the car in Belgorod. Almost. I saw the tail.