Councillor Manova - page 7

YOUNGA:

After the close, the system reverses and goes with the trend (takes profit rate), and if the trend ends, well, then again the average and so on...

probably not even a filter but a change rate meter to rescale the grid (levels)

YOUNGA:

after the close, the system reverses and goes with the trend (takes profit), and if the trend is over, then again the average and so on ...

If you enter the trend, then you can enter at the peak of buy and then average 2.0 lots, and sit in the drawdown, until it rolls back

dmmikl86:

If you are trending, then you can enter at the peak of buy, and then average 2.0 lots, and sit in the drawdown, until it rolls back

i may be repeating myself, but i'm not inventing a new gridiron - i'm just thinking about how to upgrade Manov's EA

And Manrv even at 2.0 lots he wants to be in the black

I think we can close in such a situation to zero at a smaller rebound and then as with Manov -reverse and move along the track (if this one is still going on (of course gaps are not discussed)

here's the drawdown on the pound

and a forced close on 25.12.2010

dmmikl86:

here's the drawdown on the pound

and a forced close on 25.12.2010

I'd like to say it's a good thing it didn't happen to me.

And there seems to be an error in the grid spacing.

YOUNGA:

Yeah, I'd like to say it's a good thing it didn't happen to me
I think that such a problem might be solved by increasing the distance between orders.

dmmikl86:
I think that such an issue could be solved by increasing the distance between the orders.

I do not understand how the grid is based on the pound.

It's all there. Try a tester

Files:
manov.mq4  14 kb

Long time no answer - turns out to have been banned - why I don't know it's probably because of the firefox adviser - really in head-on - only on the optimization period - but it feels like there is a deviation from Manov's strategy until I figure it out

IgorM:
Yes YOU are right, but pay attention to my previous post, I wrote a deal a day 10-15, ie 5-7 profit/loss, and if the TC for a long history of such behavior is ALWAYS, it is nothing wrong to apply Martin in accordance with game theory, because the system is already initially profitable if it can work during the day the spread, slippage and lag indicators / decision-making
I was thinking the same thing, if there are drawbacks, martin can fix them, but the risk is still there))) we need stability (aesthetic equity) and a good %!