Councillor Manova - page 6

goldtrader:
I realised that. That is why I pointed out the error. The actual drawdown could have been much deeper.

strange -vezunczyk - according to the balance curve - working man. I'm still surprised by the attitude towards a sustainable result. I looked at my profile (goldtrader) and asked what would happen if I reversed equity in these long trends, then I could look at the loss and take a part of the residual value after the trend reversal (it is part of the Manova strategy).

YOUNGA:

It's strange -weatherman - on the balance curve is a workaholic. I am still surprised by the attitude towards a sustainable result.

There you go again about BALANCE. And about the "sustainability" of the result.

Sad, there is no desire to develop the subject.

here is a picture of the Eurodoll drawdown.

the drawdown has reached about 750pp (4 digits).

distance between orders: 108, 54, 37, 28, 21, 18.

and here is the situation with the pound:

the drawdown is approximately 4700pp (4digit).

distance between orders: 100,50,35,25,20,15,14,13,12,11,10,9,8,7,6,5,5,5,5.

Traded pairs: AUDUSD EURCHF EURGBP EURJPY EURUSD GBPCHF GBPJPY GBPUSD USDCAD USDCHF USDJPY

4 profitable deals on average per day.

Manov seems to have a limit of 19 lots - I agree it looks bad - but maybe such series should close at zero and not at a profit

YOUNGA:
Manov seems to have a limit of 19 lots - I agree it looks bad - but maybe such series should close at zero and not at a profit
I think you need an entry filter, but if you do, you won't need such a system.

Does it close at a certain percentage of the balance? Or is it done differently?

dmmikl86:
I think that you need an entry filter, but if you have one, the need for such a system disappears.

If the trend is over, the system reverses and goes back to the trend (takes profit), and if it ends, the average and so on again ...

DFX:
Does it close at a certain percentage of the balance? Or is it different?

I don't know, but I think there is a profit margin for the series (for eurusd around $120)