Councillor Manova - page 5

For Manov, the situation is very simple in my opinion. Just compare his result in 2010 with his result in 2008.

In my opinion, it's obvious that his strategy didn't really change, and that his martin (even if it's not a classic one) was just a bit lucky this year.

It's all bullshit.

It's too bad that the only thing that matters at the end is the result. What risks are involved is nobody's business.

vasya_vasya:

For Manov, the situation is very simple in my opinion. Just compare his result in 2010 with his result in 2008.

In my opinion, it's obvious that his strategy didn't really change, and that his martin (even if it's not a classic one) was just a bit lucky this year.

You have to go out on TA when the trend is broken.

Tantrik:
You have to go out on TA when the trend is broken.
But it will not work here, the chart shows only the balance, we cannot see how the equity was swinging, the equity was not in the trend for sure, so it is impossible to predict the breakout of the balance line.

I will make a proper report (it will be hard to combine it with real data, at least I will remove the reading based on coffee grounds) at the end it is not a sinking! The series is closed incorrectly because of the end of Che2010 and the equity failures are really not visible, but the equity failures are due to the strategy!

While I attach the picture the worst place at Manov (lot increased from 0.1 to 1.9) how much is this equity drawdown? - I don't know how to calculate fast yet.

Maybe we should really use a mixture of moving averages and some kind of level system (Renko?) for entry.

YOUNGA:

While I attach the figure the worst place at Manov (lot increased from 0.1 to 1.9) how much is this equity drawdown? - I don't know how to calculate fast yet.

Manov has almost 1500 trades and trades on at least 10 pairs at the same time. Even in that period of time you see on your screenshot you should add the drawdowns on other pairs. Manov is just one of the lucky ones.

goldtrader:
Manov has almost 1500 trades, he traded at least 10 pairs at a time, so manually determining his max drawdown is not an easy task. Even in that period, which is shown on your screenshot, the drawdown must be added to the drawdown of other pairs. Manov is just one of the lucky ones.

I only analyze eurusd - this is its max drawdown in the series.

YOUNGA:
I only analyse the eurusd
I realised that. That's why I pointed out the error. The actual drawdown could have been much deeper.