Councillor Manova - page 2

IgorM:
Somebody send me the stats or an investor, I would like to analyse them at my place
Composter has it on his website

At the composter in handy form

630165 Manova number

http://www.komposter.me/ru/work/championship/%21AllDeals.zip

noticed that the levels are set in absolute values and not in percentages - so it's not cool to be honest

YOUNGA:
the lot is not exactly doubling - but what function calculates the levels - something like a parabolic

The usual martin (averaging), any function can be added.

Serj_Che:
If I want, I can add a trend-following or counter-trending martin.

If necessary, I can add both trend-following and counter-trending marts, they won't help - if the trend is good or flat, the money is not enough - and this principle (Manova) allows to estimate the losses.

He was doing better at the beginning of the season, the drawdown was no more than 20%. And then he got into a long-term slump of around 30%.

P.S. Too bad, too bad the charts don't show equity.

Mathemat:
At the beginning of the season he was doing better, the drawdown was no more than 20%. Then he went into a long-term slump of around 30%.
Because the averaging is a nice balance line, but the equity is entirely at the mercy of the market. Sooner or later they all get bogged down in the final depo size - 3 months is no indicator at all.

Mathemat:

He was doing better at the beginning of the season, the drawdown was no more than 20%. And then he got into a long-term slump of around 30%.

P.S. Too bad, too bad the charts don't show equity.

the drawdown i was talking about - 19 levels - yes that's 30% - but is that on eurusd or total?

alsu:
Because the averaging is a nice balance line, but the equity is entirely at the mercy of the market. Sooner or later they all stack up against the final depo size - 3 months is no indicator at all.

Manov had 3 days of drawdown on eurusd - at the end of the Championship closing does not count - there could be trades not closed post strategy

I googled and read what people say about this EA - not happy about it, I've found an EA with loss waiting, on the history it is beautiful, but there are times when the currency goes down, and without stopping for a couple of weeks - that's it - stop