WHAT IF IT DOES EXIST? - page 9

paukas:
That's what I'm talking about. You can only guarantee profits by trading with investors.
That's not a fact. If that were the only condition for a guarantee, many would do so. But since investors are not fools either, they invest only in those who manage to trade profitably on their own. Money sticks to money, but not to words about money.

LeoV:
I don't understand how the risks and the grail are related? The grail with the risk of not becoming a grail? )))
It's directly related. The lower the risk, the more grail it becomes.

paukas: Так прямо и связаны. Чем меньше риск тем оно всё граальней и граалистей.

But we all know - the less risk, the less profit. And the grail implies bigger and bigger profits. So you have to increase the risks. And as the risk increases, so does the likelihood of losing. So what is the relationship between a grail and a loss?

LeoV:

But we all know - the less risk, the less profit. And the grail implies bigger and bigger profits.

That's not true. The lower the risk, the greater the profit.

HIDDEN:
....But as investors are not fools either....
Do you really think so?

paukas: Это не так. Чем меньше риск тем прибыль больше.

I don't understand the connection.

Svinozavr:
That's sad. Well... half-percent would know what I was talking about on the first page.
first page:

Svinozavr:

Are you talking about me? ;)

Everything - exists. Nothing to talk about...

Highly intellectual as always!

As for the subject: the grail can only exist if MTS KNOWS WHEN it needs to exit the market, i.e. such a system must be in place at the source of news that pushes the market and at the source of aggregate order volume data in the market

Well, I would recommend the topic starter to create another topic: how does Forex work, or what is the market, and maybe it will clarify something, and I will insert my "bent cents".

LeoV:

There is no other way around it. Either low-risk and high-yield or risky and low-yield.

LeoV:

practically an aphorism.
If you have no risks, then you earn. i.e. you are guaranteed to earn everything you need without the risk of losing anything.
I do not really understand the concept. if you do not take risks, it means that you earn guaranteed everything you need and you do not risk losing anything.

IgorM:
first page:

as always - highly intelligent!

and there the next post is about entropy.

sergeev:
and the next post is about entropy.

entropy is evil! the only C in my diploma!

))))