WHAT IF IT DOES EXIST? - page 7

HIDDEN:

Here is my ignition block for entering the market, for example

not a logical block - essentially a random entry

There is nograil for a simple reason: for every action there is a counteraction ! when any system is profitable, the terms of trade will be immediately changed not in its favour by the one you play with ! ( and obligatorily )

LeoV:

There are no guarantees anyway.
What can you do? There are no guarantees, not even for a salary. Life is like that.

HIDDEN:
In theory, the grail must take everything from the market, and all the other participants must give everything. It is impossible in principle. Someone among all profits, and therefore does not give everything to the market (grail).

That's why forex is being advertised at all levels of information. From the Internet to newspapers and TV.

Markets need new blood, new inflows of new funds, to join the total mass of the turnover and produce the splits, to balance the forces.
There are bears, there are bulls, and now there is a third species - plankton. And the bulls and bears began to actively feed on it. As they say, the third is not superfluous - the third is spare.) There is a qualitative change in the market with quantitative changes in the participants.

paukas: А что делать? Гарантий счас даже на зарплату нету. Жизнь такой.

So that answers the question - does a grail exist if it can't even be defined?

LeoV:
That is the answer to the question - does the grail exist, if it cannot even be defined?

Definitely yes.

The grail is the perfect system. And if it did not exist, it would not be perfect.

Therefore, the grail exists.

paukas: Definitely yes.

The Grail is a perfect system. And if it did not exist, it would not be perfect.

Therefore the grail exists.

Then how do we define this grail?

The grail is 10% per month with 10% drawdown within 10 years.

Not in the tester, but in the future?

IgorM:

Not a logical block - essentially random input

I agree, you can cram anything into this block, but the result is positive as a result. I think that the main thing is how you get out of this situation.

For me the handicap is like in life, your boss at work and up to the mane and down for your own affairs, and you at the same time the only thing you want so is to go well that would not be dry of water, but not too wet.

HIDDEN:

Random I agree, you can cram anything into this block, and the result is positive as a result. That's why I say it doesn't matter what signal you entered, the main thing is how you get out of this situation.

You should have started with it - market exiting is more important than entering, and this block of code has nothing to do with it. (demo/micro/cents account)

LeoV:

Then how do you get ahead of this grail -

Not in the tester, but in the future?

I've had it for half a year so far, flight is fine. :))