What form, let's assume a physical body, does time have? Your opinion. - page 48

yosuf:
Being inside an object, we can't judge the shape of the object, so I guess that's one way to explain the phenomenon. Oh, I've got it twisted!
We can, but it's very counter-technological. We have to go outside.

Zhunko:
We can, but it's very untechnical. You have to go outside.

And the point if it existed. How long has it been in its state. It turns out to be nothing. How can that be?

Zhunko:
I can imagine a bipartite. But, what is a uni-corner? Is it a three-dimensional view of the two-dimensional angle of a triangle with infinite sides?

Can you draw a picture of a bipartite? Half of a bipartite is a unipartite! (facepalm) :)))))))))))))))))

It has been claimed that the fly has eight legs. And for a long time, European pundits didn't question it. And then there's space. Who would dispute it?

Flies they are never wrong.

paukas:
Flies they are never wrong.

It is now claimed that a fly has four legs and two arms. Flies don't know yet.

the shape of a moving transparent plane - something like this... (but don't go into "time" where the hard deities click and turn off your time(( )

prikolnyjkent:

That's only true for people's invented concepts. Your statement does not apply to the word "time" as a REAL PROPERTY NAME.

And who invented the property ...) the same people it is all by itself in fact it may be so-and-so whether correctly understand all existing mankind, may be people at a level of development-comparison for example with ants, ants know much) at the same level in scales of boundless may be people, so that in our time to know something large-scale is not real, if only in couple three thousand years) descendants will remember us as we remember man and ape.

So, we may not worry about it, we do not know anything, and no one will tell the known secret ... people, and in general, whether there is anything to tell (I think there is ...). It is not right, for example, religion, if there are secrets about where man came from, what a clamor for all religions, it may be close to war.

as said before in terms of development, there are many things that have been created and in the future it is just that all these things are being strangled and destroyed in the bud by giants of oil and gas and the like.)

What is the shape of, let's say, a physical body, a liquid? Your opinion.

The liquid is shaped like an egg.