For those who have (are) seriously engaged in co-movement analysis of financial instruments (> 2) - page 25

Zhunko:
If you use spectral analysis of the resulting indices and synthetic pairs, no mystery.

It would indeed be curious to see.

Do you have a link to share?

If the analysis predicts it is not aposteorno...

;)

granit77:
Please do not overstep the lexical boundaries. Genro's post has been deleted. hrenfx, please correct a few words in your post.

Unfortunately this forum is mostly about flubbery and ponzi scheme.

The forum moderators would be well advised to delete the flooders' posts.

Sorento:

If the analysis foreshadowed it's not aposteorno...

;)

Yes, share your signals for all, not a select few.

Nobody's discriminating against you.

Sorento:

If the analysis foreshadowed it's not aposteorno...

;)

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/130430/page24#416807

genro:

Yes, share your signals for all, not a select few.

What have you done for the project? I, for example, have been working on it around the clock for six years now...

Compromising I suggest looking at the same analysis at decision points rather than after...

Vadim - can you roll back your build up to the event?

And show that everything was clear and straightforward by prediction there.

Otherwise, it really does look like flooding, if not worse.

genro:

Unfortunately this forum is mostly flooding and ponzi schemes.

The forum moderators should have deleted the posts of the flooders.

If someone wants to seriously discuss the topics of pair trading, spread trading, arbitrage, basket trading , etc., it can be done on the forum, the link to which was provided by leonid553. There he and other interested persons are engaged in real research of these trading methods, unlike the local floodlords of this forum.

granit77:
I respectfully ask you not to overstep the lexical boundaries. Post genro deleted. hrenfx, please correct a few words in your post.

Well this is ridiculous, granit77, you also sell Zhunko "signals" only not for everyone, only for a select few, that's why you delete my posts ( already the second one ).

Sorento:

Compromising I suggest looking at the same analysis at decision points rather than after...

Vadim - can you roll back your build up to the event?

And show that everything was clear and straightforward by prediction there.

Otherwise, it really does look like flooding, if not worse.

It's worse than that.

genro:

Well this is already funny, granit77, you also sell Zhunko "signals" only not for everyone, only for a select few, that is why you delete my posts ( already the second one ).
I am not amused, I am at work. You are quoting deleted posts, so I am deleting yours. Repeat without quotes, no problem.

granit77:
I'm not amused, I'm at work. You're quoting deleted posts, so I'm deleting yours. Repeat without quotes, no problem.

How annoying are you already....

The reference in my second post you deleted was to Zhunko's post of 11.01.2011 22:14. That post was not deleted.

Why, you did not delete this Zhunko post then:

Zhunko 11.01.2011 21:49

genro:
I apologize for the flood:

to Zhunko - once again I see your ...... on this forum, explain us fools with arguments (if possible with pictures!) about your super-duper spectral analysis, show trading results, because you are so mysterious, ........

Sorry to have caused such a reaction from you. A little persistence in your search and you'll see everything.

.....................................................................................

I am not amused but sad.

I regret that the mql4.com forum is LOSS!

granit77, Zhunko, sanyooooook and "the rest of the loot mafia", you can delete my posts and ban me.

I have the honour.