For those who have (are) seriously engaged in co-movement analysis of financial instruments (> 2) - page 32

iv_danko:

In forex, this idea can be translated into real money, and there is nothing else to do there.

And you have to organise yourself, otherwise you will have to share with the Negroes.

The idea is expensive, it takes a long time to get there, you have to check everything, it takes a few months,

and it takes about a week to get it done.

That fast? Why don't you teach the Metakwots how to write MT5? Let them finish it in a week, fix all the bugs, test it...

If a project takes a week to write, then it's not worth anything. I cannot imagine how my project can be written in a week! One class with 100 methods takes a month. I've got plenty of them there.

What kind of project do you have?

Hi all!

I've noticed that if you look at the movement of pairs within a day, very often one of them drops out of the general trend... like here the eura drops out:

Checked that the news doesn't affect it. Volatility doesn't either. There is some force pulling the pair away from the overall movement... foundation? I don't even know....

Dear ones, what do you think this has to do with?

To answer this graphically, some 15,000 more pairs need to be completed.

Zhunko:
To answer this graphically, some 15,000 more pairs need to be completed.
Sounds a bit extreme. Moreover, no one is forcing you to answer graphically.

Heroix:

Hi all!

I have noticed that if you look at the movement of pairs within a day, very often one of them drops out of the general trend... like here the eura drops out:

Checked that the news doesn't affect it. Volatility doesn't either. There is some force pulling the pair away from the overall movement... foundation? I don't even know....

Dear ones, what do you think this has to do with?

It's not the pairs that move, it's the currencies.

On the chart, the euro is moving in relation to the others. For a clearer picture, it would be good to see the behaviour of EURGBP, EURAUD and EURNZD.

PapaYozh:

It's not the pairs that move, it's the currencies.

On the chart the EUR moves in relation to the others. It would be nice to see the behaviour of EURGBP, EURAUD and EURNZD for a clearer picture.

Yes... maybe.

Here is the movement of EURXXX crosses on the same day:

I.e. it turns out that the movement of a pair is influenced by the state of a country's economy or large currency transactions on it. Right?

Currency movements have long been unaffected by the state of the economy.

Zhunko:
The movement of currencies has long been unaffected by the state of the economy.

Verbatim, justify, so what's the impact then?

Although.... This has indirect relevance to trading. We only see the charts and we have to base our decisions on them. Why should we care what affects it.

---

It's a question of what to do if a pair falls off... Conditionally - we catch a loss on it and stop trading until the end of the day. But this is primitive.

But, there are other approaches. One of them is to move the zero point... I do it manually... but I want to automate it.

In general, is there anyone willing to work in this direction?

This is not my assertion. It has long been a known fact. Advanced economists and analysts have been saying this for a long time. Hazin, for example, look it up and read it.

Speculative interest is high in all markets right now. The share price has nothing to do with the real price of the company.

With currency it is even easier. The bigger the issue, the cheaper the currency. So they compete to see who can issue more money.

There is all kinds of stuff written on the subject.

=============

I will not work in that direction. I already have. It's all written and working.

Zhunko:

=============

I will not work in that direction. Already worked on it. Everything is written and works.

Yeah... Too bad it's only working and not earning. :)