Mr Trader, how much money do you need to be happy? - page 4

Well, I'm also a bit of a wisecracker... You can't make money by working for money, you have to make it work for you. And how much money, exactly as much as is needed for daily comfort until the end of the century)

There is no need for any kind of target, so why limit yourself in advance, even if it is 100,000$. As a matter of fact, neither should the percentage per day, month, year ... - as it often sounds here, you shouldn't set it either. There is no limit to perfection. I treat it as a hobby, and if it also provides for me and my loved ones financially - I'll be very happy!

I know from experience, there is no sum for happiness. Money is only a tool for acquiring material values and freedom of movement (flying into space is not a cheap pleasure). I think the next step is power. Do not confuse our oligarchs with power. The oligarchs get involved in politics only in order to preserve their capital.

dimeon:
I know from experience, there is no sum for happiness. Money is only a tool for acquiring material values and freedom of movement (flying into space is not a cheap pleasure). I think the next step is power. Do not confuse our oligarchs with power. Oligarchs get into politics only in order to save their capitals.
According to the definition, happinessis a concept of moral consciousness which describes a person's state of being that corresponds to the greatest inner satisfaction with the conditions of his existence, the fullness and meaningfulness of life, and the fulfilment of one's human purpose. 1) Let's face it, most Russians earn 13-25 thousand rubles per month, half of which goes to a flat and utility bills, the rest is spent on food and clothes, and those who have cars spend even more. How can we talk about satisfaction with living conditions, hence internal dissatisfaction with ourselves! 2) About fullness of life there is no need to speak, many like squirrels in a wheel to work 25 hours a day to earn money for themselves and their families. Many of us have grown up in communal flats and all our lives dream of having their own home, not a cheap Chinese car or TAZek, but a normal car, at the end of the day the most important thing in life is a family and children, but money gets in the way. And I totally agree with you that money is not happiness, it's just a tool to make most of us happier than we are now!!!

Prolon:
There's no need for any targets, so why limit yourself in advance, even if it's $100,000. As a matter of fact, neither should the percentage per day, month, year ... - as it often sounds here, you shouldn't set it either. There is no limit to perfection. I treat it as a hobby, and if it also provides for me and my loved ones financially - I'll be very happy!
I'm sticking to the viewpoint of " The goal is the final desired result! If I don't set myself a goal, I won't know if I've reached my goal or not! If I have achieved it, I will set a new goal, too, in specific numbers!

festival:
Well, I'm also a bit of a wisecracker... You can't make money by working for money, you have to make it work for you. And how much money, exactly as much as is needed for daily comfort until the end of the century)
If you want money to work for you, you have to have it, and in order to have it you have to earn it! And then skillfully invest it in something that would make it work for you!

If this condition is fulfilled, the profit is limited only by lots and trader's imagination (in terms of writing good profitable programs), but just for the minimum moral satisfaction 7-8k/month.

Parlament:

Forex is not a game, it's a job!

And work is a game in which time, health and, in fact, life itself are the security.

In all seriousness, my initial target is $1000000000.

Only, firstly, I'm hardly a trader, and secondly, I'm happy as it is.

By the way, I have $100-200 a day in tobacco.