Mr Trader, how much money do you need to be happy? - page 3

Parlament:

Forex is not a game, it's a job!
This is a dangerous misconception. A job is where the paycheck comes in.

paukas:
This is a dangerous misconception. Work is where the wages are paid.

And everything else is a game? Some work, some play. Whoever works earns, whoever plays wins toy winnings.

Parlament:

Forex is not a game, it's work!

Forex is not a game and not a job of course everything is relative - it is a trade. Trading is not baking bread with 100% realisation etc. - Trading is entrepreneurial with risks. Doing forex 8 hours a day - maybe there are no conditions - and you have to wait. (what they take is what you sell).

On the subject - the question for kindergarten, what do you want to become - an astronaut!

paukas:
This is a dangerous misconception. Work is where the wages are paid.
In forex your salary depends on you!

Integer:

Is everything else a game? Some work, some play. Whoever works earns money, whoever plays wins toy winnings.
))) Right

100,000 quid a year ... without having to work, of course.

Not at all. Why?

It's not trading that gets you high (happiness) when you post here. Trading's just an excuse to get high. And to get a buzz out of the latter. It's pure substitution.

What's it got to do with money... I don't understand...

Svinozavr:

Not at all. Why?

It's not trading that gets you high (happiness) when you post here. Trading's just an excuse to get high. And to get a buzz out of the latter. It's pure substitution.

What's it got to do with money... I don't understand...

"We don't get our kicks from trading, as you put it - trading is hard work! It's the results of our labours!!!

Parlament:
"Kayfushku" as you put it, we do not catch from the trade, trade is hard painstaking work! And from the results of their labors!

Э... mate... The result is abstract and impersonal. It's just money, which, as Vespasian, who approved the latrine tax, used to say, does not smell.

Process, my friend, process. Otherwise we wouldn't be flubbing here. )))

(Laughs) Okay. I'm just kidding. Don't take me too literally.))

Parlament:
"We don't get high from trading, as you put it - trading is hard, painstaking work! It's the results of our labours!!!

It's a pain in the ass!))