What to do with the grail? - page 31

alexx_v:
Did an acquaintance tell you that, or did you take whatever you liked from the price stream and deal with the bank you liked, absolutely anyone?
I myself have always worked with bank-client systems (the usual ones, as you mentioned) and I always transferred money to any bank I liked, and received the money in the currency I needed... ! ( not the forex kind of business ) judging by your questions, you don't have any experience with banks ?

alexx_v:
Slava, have you ever been inside a bank? I mean, have you seen how everything is organised and how it all works?

Since I have my tax ID, what do you think? Have I ever been inside a bank...

Why argue and clarify? No one is forbidden to try it for themselves... it will be much more instructive to get your own experience !

Slava, sending payments and getting money into your account is a bit different to making foreign exchange deals with any bank you like, don't you think?

alexx_v:
Slava, sending payments and getting money into your account is a bit different to making foreign exchange deals with any bank you like, don't you think?
If I buy currency from any "preferred" bank ... I can even sell it immediately at my own bank at the current rate if it is beneficial for me (it has not happened but is possible in principle)!

I don't know what kind of deals you've made, I'm not a clairvoyant. You have no proof of what you're saying, just emotion. There's nothing more to say.

alexx_v:
I don't know what kind of deal you were making, I'm not a clairvoyant. You have no proof of what you're saying, just emotion. There's nothing more to say.
There's nothing to talk about... It's useless to talk until you try it yourself ! No one forbids trying it yourself !! All the more that it takes no special effort ...

Even in one city, you can earn a kopeck from the difference in exchange rates when you borrow money from different banks! (of course if there is a tangible difference).

The simplest and most obvious example - money-changers near every savings bank!

Not try what? try to see a stream of quotes in the swift? ))) and then "break into" BKTRUS33 on the swift and exchange all 100 quid for euros? ))

Slava - I don't have such weed, and I stopped drinking a long time ago ))

sllawa3:
Even in one city, you can earn a kopeck from the difference in exchange rates when you borrow money from different banks! (of course if there is a tangible difference)
It is possible, but it has nothing to do with Swift )) or is it also Swift? ))

alexx_v:

Not try what? try to see a stream of quotes in the swift? ))) and then "break into" BKTRUS33 on the swift and exchange all 100 quid for euros? ))

Slava - I don't have that kind of weed and I stopped drinking a long time ago ))

Well then why are you judging something you have no experience in ! ( even with a "regular" bank client ...as I understand it )