What to do with the grail? - page 41

khorosh:

I'm not giving a recipe for how best to track situations where the robot doesn't work, I'm only advising you to use a modification instead of setting a new order.

If the time of installation is somehow tracked, then the price change can be tracked in the same way.

Thanks, I will take it into account.

2 sanyooooook - what happened to your PAMM account? - or rather the advertisement about attracting investors? - was it deleted or something?

Aleksander:
2 sanyooooook- what happened to your PAMM account? - or rather the advertisement about attracting investors? - erased somewhere?

at A...., yes they have banned advertising of PAMM accounts of third-party DCs there

ZS: I got off with a warning and a note in the chest )

Write to Denk in personal info :) - I think he gives out PAMMs for management there...

sanyooooook:

The grail situation is as follows:

1. The robot was placed on micro reals 10000 cents (the state ro micro reals below)

2. Robot was put on the real 1000 cents (State on the real later, I can give you a login and invest in the account to ask in private, but not right now)

3. The system is mostly positional, there are not billions of trades per day)

I analysed the trades, it turns out the sanyooooook trading system is more oriented not at catching fleas but at trading a synthetic bipartite, this TS should not be blocked by DC as it is quite a normal trade

this is an indicator of two-pair quotes EURUSD~GBPUSD

In the indicator there are coefficients that can be adjusted for each currency pair differently and thus it is possible to modify the curve for your TS,

if the second currency pair is the inverse, the coefficient should be written with a minus sign, for example if the second pair is USDJPY, k2= -1 or another value, but always with a minus sign

If you want to trade with smaller lots (0.1 and 0.1) you can enter k1=0.1 and k2=0.1, etc.

This indicator may be used for futures (screenshot of brocco) ESZ0~NQZ0 is SP500 and NASDAQ100

are there more baikas than villages? - You can dance around the average spread here :)

forex-k:

It originally caught fleas and worked on DTs where there is no spread, then significant changes were made specifically for DTs where there is a normal spread and the aggregate position opens up to 10 seconds (generally horror)

forex-k:

Can you remove the website advertisement from the indicator? Or post the open source code?

pipsqueak
Files:
forceindex.mq4  12 kb

sanyooooook:
Can you remove the website advertisement from the indicator? Or post the open source code?
oh, go in with a non-heditor and whitespace the letters you don't need :) - or put your slogan in there :)