Forum Annals: Quotes of the day - page 33

alex12:
... I can't understand what Equity is - I can't find a precise definition anywhere. I understand that Equity is the green line on the yield chart in the tester, but what Equity is and where it comes from - I don't know.

Geronimo 10.07.2011 01:04 https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/134460/page4

... and don't put the cart before the horse - you volunteer to serve those who want to learn here, not them.

Reminds me of Lieutenant Oak's lectures to his servant-in-charge :))))))))))

alex12 09.07.2011 20:13
Tick means profit taking.
red arrows / lines - buy,
grey - sell
When taking a profit, we open an opposite position.
Always on one line, if an order is open, only one max.
Note that the order of the buy and sell orders is alternating - two sell and buy orders face each other
, and two sell and buy orders face to face.

A very worthy fellow... alex12 -Juget:"...replaced one programming word with another and one digit with another and compiled..." -here.

This is a masterpiece(Martingale-based trading system):

Svinozavr: [...] И вы, ребята, думаете, что можете что-то заработать??? Рядом со мной, который еще помнит, что 2х2=4??? ))) Да вы наглецы!!! )))))))))

Eurovette. Very spicy:

Larisa 10.07.2011 21:29

Swing trading, it's as exciting as I love forex:))))))))

Meanwhile, in his neighbouring thread, scientist husbandFarnsworth churns out his pseudo-scientific phenomenon. In the course of the incessant annealing there are curiosities of dialogue and snide quips. Here's one of them:
Farnsworth:

Are you a candidate? I take it you're already in some kind of state of mind? I'm afraid it's not that simple. It'll take some time for me to become a candidate as well. I will be - you'll see. And once I'm a candidate, you and I will start interacting better. Can you imagine the life from now on? No? Neither can I, but I want to try.

Wait, take your time. Becoming a candidate is a complicated process that will take some time. Don't go anywhere, I'll be back as a candidate, and when the urge to hit you with something heavy has passed.

C-4:
Meanwhile, in his neighbouring thread, the scientist husbandFarnsworth churns out his near-scientific lavish phenomenon. In the course of the incessant chugging there are some curious dialogues and snide quips. Here's one of them:

oh man, hello reader! Good to see you :o) Yes, what I post is a bit "near-scientific", which I honestly admit to, but it's even worse with TA/VA.

Farnsworth:
Oh, man, hello reader! Good to see you :o) Yes, what I post is a bit "near-scientific", which I honestly admit to, but it's even worse with TA/VA.

Nothing, nothing... With us - we are almost Europe! - it's allowed. We generally tolerate people with alternative intellectual abilities. Sometimes we even cross the road.

You, Serge, tell me. I'll translate for you. If I'm around...

Svinozavr:

Nothing, nothing... With us - we are almost Europe! - it's allowed. We generally tolerate people with alternative intellectual abilities. Sometimes we even take them across the street.

You tell me, Serge. I'll translate you. If I'm around, of course...

You need to broaden your mind, Peter... Why did you trade your brain, even in good condition, for needles? What a brainiac he was! What "content" (C) he was giving out! And what about now, where is the romance of commerce, I ask you, where is the breadth of content? No.