Forum Annals: Quotes of the day - page 82

Отсюда Short and to the point, like a razor blade:
Peter_Zabriski:

Bullshit. Really, it's bullshit. What's being spouted here. A washed-up forum. Everyone's, like, on 5. Which, except its creator, doesn't need. Didn't we know C++? OOP? Bullshit.

Ha! My power's out! On my UPS, I'm writing: Fuck off!

tara:
Here, you'll criticize another five - and we'll cut off the gas.

mozzzganet:
I apologise if there was such a question, but I haven't found a solution to my problem. Installed two EAs (Piplaser and fapturbo)? in the manual to the EA it says that it works with standard settings, just need to install. I have it installed and allowed to trade, EA is smiling and no error messages in log and Expert Advisor except for the fact that EA is connected and there is no error message. I have seen some results in the tester. I have tried piplaser, but I have not seen any error messages. I have tried piplaser before on another brokerage company and my money was there and the expert traded excellently. I have started working with piplaser for a long time now, but I have not open orders. I would like to offer my forex broker for this kind of service.
I have never seen such a wording. I am amused.

Here.

It is now clear who is to blame:

If it wasn't for the idiotic tester who at the end wanted to dump me for nothing, it would have been great.

Here -> https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/144766/page3

ktest0: Now I know who's to blame:
I don't usually comment in this thread. But this case is an exception, it killed me to death.

Mislaid Насилуют! 500 билд становится без согласия.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/144741/page11

"An EA should work well on a one-minute chart when candles are lit!" Especially lit ones.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/job/8590

So I decided to switch to MT4 and have been using it for quite a while, 3 days now.

Full text :

Привет всем. Дело серьезное и неотложное и я как говорится весь инет облазил... В общем решил я перейти на МТ4 попользовался им довольно долго, вот уже 3 дня. И тут в доме вырубили свет, включаю позже комп и он как будто первый раз меня видит настройки программ сбились и браузер забыл посещенные сайты! Ниче серьезного подумал я, а тут бы неожиданно захожу в мт, там открыты 4 графика Н4 с набросаннной системой причем вообще показывающий неправильную всегда одну цену сверял со StartFX 2, хочу открыть временной интервал Н1 и Д1 и жду... Час жду, второй а он не по дням а по годам обновлятся собрался, в общем не в какую обновление не случается. "Ну че переустанови и все" - скажите вы, а я вам отвечу "Хрен бы там". "Ну так скачай индикатор какого то програмного обновления с фиг знает какого сайта" - спросите вы, а я вам отвечу "Хрен бы там дважды". Очень хочу продолжить делать деньги и задушить комп помогите с 1 а там посмотрим :-)

DYN:
Anyway, guys, don't go over the highs and you will be lucky-)-)-)An overhigh is a high, which is a distance from the previous high by about a dozen points-) Well, and many other nuances. I even have a grail on this subject -) -) - (working)
Here

Perls in an equally masterful thread

Mischek2:

To pay for the work of a programmer, there is no money.

But there is an opportunity to make money on the market.

But psychology prevents them from making money.

We need to hire a psychologist and put him on the bench.

There is no money to pay for his work.

But there is an opportunity to make money...

floston:
I have to sit for 10 hours a day on the demo. I make mullions on the demo. Why lie to people?

There's .