Forum Annals: Quotes of the day - page 44

alexeymosc:

Greetings!

Hi. Move the discussion to some neurotopics. Maybe even a separate one.

I think the Chinese dude got the samples wrong :)

TheXpert:

Hi. Move the discussion to some neurotopics. Maybe even a separate one.

I think the Chinese dude got the samples wrong :)

OK, I'll create a thread specifically for this article.

PS, by the way, that was a Hindu. Yeah, he smoked something.)

A branch of the villagers:

MaxZ: Наша психология не позволит фиксировать маленькие убытки и наращивать прибыль. А вот наращивать убытки, частично их хэджирую, и фиксировать маленькую прибыль Наша психология всегда позволит! Это проще и нервы на месте, пока всё идёт по плану! :D

Mathemat:

A branch of the villagers:

velcom...people

Euroseries:

strangerr 01.12.2011 18:23

artikul:
Smartest idea all day )))) Especially as there is not enough good stuff for everyone anyway, and one and the same thing will not help everyone )))). They even make special medicines for black people )))))

And MT Black Edition?)))

From 5k:

Interesting:

It is almost always possible to buy back at a better price (at least by the spread). The only question is the problems and brain haemorrhoids you get in the process.

I wonder what you have to think about to get brain haemorrhoids :) .

TheXpert:
From 5k:

I wonder what you have to think about to get brain haemorrhoids :) .

Brain...

And push hard.

;)

Brain...

And push hard.

;)

There's a lot of aliens here. Different physiology, fundamentally undeterminable level of intelligence, etc.

Let's not be xenophobic - who can?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/134688/page418

dkfl.zrjdktdbx 09.12.2011 14:09 am | delete
Got it. So there seems to be nothing in the code, particularly complicated... I'll post it now.
for ( i=OrdersHistoryTotal();i>0;i--){ OrderSelect(i-1,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_HISTORY  );
Alert( "wremjapomnim " ,wremjapomnim, "  OrderCloseTime(        )   ",  OrderCloseTime( ),  " ",i , " OrderTakeProfit( ) " ,OrderTakeProfit( ),
  " OrderClosePrice(    )  ",OrderClosePrice(   ) );
if ( OrderTakeProfit( )==OrderClosePrice(       )&&wremjapomnim<OrderCloseTime( )|| (NormalizeDouble(OrderClosePrice()-OrderTakeProfit(), Digits)<2*Point)
   &&wremjapomnim<OrderCloseTime(       )|| (NormalizeDouble(OrderClosePrice()-OrderTakeProfit(), Digits)>-2*Point)&&wremjapomnim<OrderCloseTime(       )){C=0;A=1 ;  Alert("C",C,"A",A);
   for ( int ii=OrdersTotal();ii>0;ii--){ OrderSelect(ii-1,SELECT_BY_POS );
   if( OrderMagicNumber( )==2000 &&OrderSymbol()==Symbol()|| OrderMagicNumber( )==1000 &&OrderSymbol()==Symbol()){ 
  OrderDelete(OrderTicket( )) ; Alert ("OrderDelete-vse",  GetLastError( ) ); stsBUY=0;stsSELL=0;
   OrderClose( OrderTicket( ), OrderLots( ), OrderClosePrice( ) , 0, CLR_NONE);Alert ("OrderClose-vse",  GetLastError( ) ); C=0; }     }              }

}