Forum Annals: Quotes of the day - page 35

alex12:

I'll tell you more - Funds under my TS = must always have a negative sign, otherwise the TS will not work with its conditions.

granit77:

You beat me to it. :)

Cmu4:
You beat me to it. :)
You can't keep up with him, you'd have to rewrite the whole branch here.

granit77:

Oh, man. You enter a forum and before you know it, the phrase is already in the annals.

I don't see anything funny in that phrase. Maybe he's counting down, and "taking" the profit requires a bit of "slump" in equity, like a ball dipped in water, the more you dip, the higher you jump out:)

5k$ >100% nedelyaa

FantasYGold 13.07.2011 18:54

Dobriy den'. Davno ne poseshal etot forum. Est' predlojenie, vernee kto xochet zarabot.

Usloviya; Otkrivayte account s 5K $ (min.max) in DC nakhodyashiysya v RF na SVOE IMYA, torgovat budu ya. Delim 50% to 50%, 100% v nedelyu so svoey storoni ya garantiruyu! T.e bolshe 100% on one account ne torguyu!

P.S eto pervoe i poslednee soobshenie v etoy vetke, na voprosi ZACHEM, A SAMOGO net 5k$ ne budu. tomu est' svoi prichini. Kto zainteresovan, pishite v private. Schastlivo.

The thread itself has been deleted. Let her first post will remain for posterity.

Mathemat:

The thread itself has been deleted. Let her first post remain for posterity.

Why was it deleted? Maybe something about TC would have come up.

It's a well-known character, he's spoken here before. And he won't say anything about the system.

IgorM:
Why was it removed? Maybe something about CU would have come up.
You're an aesthete :)))

Mathemat:
He is a well-known character, he has already appeared here. And he won't say anything about the system.

I know who he is, but who knows if he'll tell me? People change, what if?

you're an aesthete :))

Maybe I'm getting ready to become a grail keeper, and then...

Why would anyone want to put the Grail in the public domain when there's no topic?

:D