Technical analysis - A scam for beginners? - page 9

Avals:

That's what I'm asking you, what is TA to you. For me buy/sell based on previous prices/time/volume. Any method. As long as the input is what I wrote and the output is what I wrote.

I don't know what TA is. But don't make a tragedy out of it - I don't know what a trend or a flat etc. is either.

You have a definition of TA - all the big names in mathematical statistics are turning over in their graves. They were in the TA business.

FAGOTT:

"Technical analysis and its traditional opponent fundamental analysis are the main schools of securities analysis. When analysing the forex market, technical analysis dominates.[source not shown 330 days]"

FA in Central Bank trading? And how did Soros put the Bank of England down? By TA analysis? Who wrote that?

HOW? Did he confess? To you?

paukas:
HOW? Did he confess? To you?

He confessed to everyone. He even wrote a book. You should read it. It's a fascinating read. It's as green as vitriol.

paukas - Put her in the oven!

Sharikov - here we go again, scorching!

FAGOTT:

I don't know what TA is. But don't make a tragedy out of it - I don't know what a trend or a flat etc. is either.

You have a definition of TA - all the prominent mate statisticians are turning over in their graves. They were in the TA business.

Well, that's easy. A trend is a channel. Do I need to explain what a channel is?

FAGOTT:

It's understandable that it's a divorce. But what is a divorce? Where does it spit? What is it?

Here are your cards - give us a definition of TA.

Only in your usual way - clear, concise, specific, meaningful, without ambiguity

Any common one is fine with me.The problem is, you are at this point deep into the subject, you probably won't be satisfied with any

sure??? !!!! you are destroying my world view and my already shattered psyche!!!

Mischek:

The problem is, at this point in the game, you're probably not going to be satisfied with anything.

A real trader cannot be intimidated by the difficulties of communicating with the people!

FAGOTT:

"Technical analysis and its traditional opponent fundamental analysis

After that, it's better not to read any further, no matter who the author is, Gerchik, Soros or Niroba

FAGOTT:
sure??? !!!! you are destroying my world view and my already shattered psyche!!!
Calm down, I'm a doctor. A pest doctor. So everything's under control.

FAGOTT:

You have a definition of TA - all the big names in mathematical statistics are turning over in their graves. They were in the TA business.

What matters is not the method, but what it is applied to and how it is applied. Not all of the great ones were involved in applying mathematical statistics to trading the markets. Those who did, did TA :)