Pair theory - page 4

An indicator based on trajectory pair theory has been published:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/10038

Three variants of experimental settings of the indicator are presented.

Good luck! Russia, forward!

good research, for I have completely given up hope of looking for multi-currency dependencies! cp!

Soap the swine-saurus - I can smell it on his back, there's a reason he's flubbing where there's a grain of truth.

IgorM:

good research, for I have completely given up hope of looking for multi-currency dependencies! cp!

Soap the swine-saurus - I can smell it on his back, there's a reason he's flubbing where there's a grain of truth.

Aha! only the truth is even closer and even simpler. (buy cheap, sell dear)

IgorM:

Pork-saurus to the soap - I can smell it on his back, there's a reason he's flubbing where there's a grain of truth.

))) Yeah. I'm a... "a wild goose chase"? Yeah7 ))))

I'm not gonna argue. I'm an alien. Not a DC, as a matter of fact...

There's a planet called Common Sense. But you can't even see it from Hubble.

Oh, for fuck's sake! You haven't heard anything about the curry trade or the software (for how many years now) for calculating optimal pairs?

Well, maybe you haven't. It happens...

Svinozavr:

Oh, for fuck's sake! Have you heard anything about the curry-trade and the software (for how many years now) for calculating optimal pairs?

Well, maybe you haven't heard. It happens...

At least by hitting on you, you can hear a more less informative post from you instead of flubbing )))))))))))

Well heard / not heard - I, for example, when I was born: I could not walk, I could not read either - I learned this, then...., and now I'm learning .....

ZS: I apologize for the hit-and-run, but for your posts, you somehow do not go through all the threads, the forum has become a place where you can start a topic for whining about it, there are no topics with information and research - gone into oblivion.

MoneyJinn:

Making money using pair theory is very simple. Just find the TR1 and TR2 sections of a trading session that have the properties of a simple pair or anti-pair, i.e. sections of a trading session that always have the same direction or always have the opposite direction.

It is clear even to a drunken hedgehog that if we manage to find two sections that are always only positively or only negatively correlated relative to each other, then anyone can easily earn on them. For in this case we have only two mutually exclusive outcomes out of four possible ones.

But the point is that such sections do not exist in nature under non-stationarity conditions. Even if they existed in the past, nothing prevents them from changing their properties in the future.

Authors of similar science-like fabrications always omit the fact of non-stationarity of financial markets, that's why their theories make everything so easy and simple.

Reshetov:

It is clear even to a drunken hedgehog that if we manage to find two sections that are always only positively or only negatively correlated relative to each other, then anyone can easily earn on them. For in this case we have only two mutually exclusive outcomes out of four possible ones.

Except that the point is that, under non-stationarity conditions, such sites do not exist in nature. Even if they existed in the past, nothing prevents them from changing their properties in the future.

Authors of similar science-like fabrications always omit the fact of non-stationarity of financial markets, that's why their theories make everything so easy and simple.

Locs don't make money - 100% correlation and always stationary. And catching co-directional movement of euro/dollar and pound/dollar ?

Tantrik:
Locs do not make money - 100% correlation and always stationary. And catch co-directional movement of euro/dollar and pound/dollar ?

What does this have to do with the lock? A lock is the simultaneous closing of opposite positions.

And in this case we are talking about correlations at different times. For example, if the correlation between time plots A and B is negative, then any fool will work. Just sit back and smoke bamboo on the A section watching the price. If the price moved up on A, on B, we open a Sell and make a profit. If the price on A has moved down, on B we open a Buy and cut the dough. If the correlation between A and B is positive, we also smoke bamboo on A, and on B open in the direction where the price on A moved.

No locs and no bikes.

In general, everything goes well in theory. But in real life...

Reshetov:

What does lock have to do with it? Lock is the simultaneous collapse of differently directed positions.

And in this case we are talking about correlations at different times. For example, if the correlation between time plots A and B is negative, then any lock will work. Just sit back and smoke bamboo on time plot A watching the price. If the price moved up on A, on B, we open a Sell and make a profit. If the price on A has moved down, on B we open a Buy and cut the dough. If there is a positive correlation between A and B, also on A we smoke bamboo, and on B open in the direction in which the price moved on A.

You are assuming a lag (on bamboo firing) and the correlation will be synchronous and?