EA needs to be refined - page 3

Noterday:
Well, no one would want to go into a whirlpool, you know.

the advisor itself is attached ... - You can draw all kinds of pictures...

It won't mean anything...

Mischek:

Where do you get the money from paid forecasts, 5 Ue per day?

You'd better post your predictions and if they are worth something, you will later convert the audience to a paid service and you can order anything you want.

There aren't enough noses...

so $ too...

How can you work on it, colleague, if you don't have the source code?

assol_7:

How can I work on it if I don't have the source code?

Well, for someone who is interested and wants to make fun of it, there will be.

The fact that they are available is written at the very beginning of the thread.

Just for fun, I loaded the EA into the tester. Run it. I'm shocked by the abundance of parameters. I can hardly find a reasonable volunteer for its "improvement".

I wonder if any result can be fitted with so many parameters after 2 years:

Probably, if there were a competition for advisors on the number of parameters, yours would be beyond competition.

goldtrader:

Just for fun, I loaded the EA into the tester. Run it. I'm shocked by the abundance of parameters. I can hardly find a reasonable volunteer for its "improvement".

I wonder if any result can be fitted with so many parameters after 2 years:

Probably, if there were a competition for advisors on the number of parameters, yours would be beyond competition.

That's a lot of programmers who have died a volunteer's death in 2 years

Quote from Wikipedia

In different animal species, the timing of pregnancy can vary from a few days to several years. Elephants, for example, have gestation periods of about two years, while long-nosed bandicoots and the common opossum have gestation periods of 12-13 days.

goldtrader:

Has it not occurred to me in 2 years that one can adjust any result with so many parameters?

If there were an EA contest on the number of parameters, yours would probably be beyond competition.

In the first place, the parameters are optimized in blocks, i.e. in 4 steps, with no loss of quality,

In the 2nd, you can optimize them by opening prices, that is how the Expert Advisor is set up and it gives a hit in speed.

There's a logic to it, a temporal pattern, and so on.

Mischek:

how many programmers have died in 2 years?

can i laugh now or in 2 hours ?

what TF is the joke intended for ? How long have you been optimizing your messages?

according to what parameters?

vladimir.kuc:

can we laugh now or in two hours ?

No, in 2b.
I'm talking to Alexander. You shouldn't have read it at all. DANGER