Market model: constant throughput - page 16

We may not understand each other, I mean pips in this case

for example three pairs EURUSD GBPUSD EURGBP

One brokerage company saves its money and buys only EURUSD and GBPUSD, creates EURGBP on their basis and offers it to the consumer,

another one does not economize and buys EURGBP,

As a result, for a short period of time there may be a 5-10 pips difference in EURGBP between these two DTs.

Is it possible to take advantage of this by counting synthetics yourself and having real quotes?

IgorM:

I don't know how else to explain it -

You don't have to explain anything, just let the fountain rest.

sanyooooook:
What makes you think who rules who, can you justify that everything is as you say it is, or is it all just your arguments and fantasies?

For example, the presence of flat trend lines is more logically interpreted as price movement in accordance with the consensus of the target and time forecasts, rather than the arrival of information

I recently observed a picture like this,

I decided to compare the ticks of the two DTs,

I don't even want to say that there was a decent difference in points,

one had twice as many ticks as the other, i.e. the other one was sleeping...

sanyooooook:
What makes you think who rules who, can you justify that everything is as you say it is, or is it all just your arguments and fantasies?

I have already answered: when making a trade, many people expect certain changes in the asset in the future. That is, they have to make assumptions and bet on the future. Then they have to react if their prediction comes true or not. What are the fantasies here? Speculators make certain bets on the future and have to focus on the opinions and future reactions of other market participants. If there are speculators, investors in the market, then there are their subjective opinions about the future, which influence the rate because the deals are made based on them. What rules what depends on the specific market and the composition of its participants.

OlegTs:

We may not understand each other, I mean pips in this case

for example three pairs EURUSD GBPUSD EURGBP

One brokerage company saves its money and buys only EURUSD and GBPUSD, creates EURGBP on their basis and offers it to the consumer,

another one does not economize and buys EURGBP,

As a result, for a short period of time there may be a 5-10 pips difference in EURGBP between these two DTs.

Is it possible to take advantage of this by calculating synthetics by yourself and having real quotes?

Have you already found this difference between DCs? or are you still dreaming? if you do, keep quiet and make money! such a DC a day will be cleaned out

look for programs on the net that control quotes between two terminals with different DCs, if I'm not mistaken, then in this kind of arbitrage you can have a maximum zero spread, and that's because there are brokers, there are 1st level DCs and 2nd level DCs, the first have quotes from the exchange, the second from the first, the third from the second )))))))))))).

ZS: sorry for the tone of the presentation and the inaccuracies in the concepts, because I am too lazy to google

Mathemat set the problem correctly:

So, the first one, long familiar but most essential: the main thing that is in the market is currencies, not pairs.

And synthetics or indices try to find the true value of a currency

gip:
No need to explain anything, give the fountain a rest too.

Oh! gip have you moved from the EURUSD trading thread to the trading theory thread?

why would that be? )))))))))))))))

ZS: really need to stop, the forum is not bad, but there are too many observers on this forum and even fewer well-wishers

Avals:

I have already answered: when making a trade, many people are counting on certain changes in the asset in the future. That is, they have to make assumptions and bets about the future. Then they are forced to react if their prediction comes true or fails to come true. What are the fantasies here? Speculators make certain bets on the future and have to focus on the opinions and future reactions of other market participants. If there are speculators, investors in the market, then there are their subjective opinions about the future, which influence the rate because the deals are made based on them. What rules what depends on the specific market and the composition of its participants.

If now the market knows who has what positions, i.e. it sees the whole picture, why is it not profitable to take all stops off in one go and take them out by a stop when new positions appear?

sanyooooook:
If the market now knows who has what positions, i.e. it sees the whole picture, why would it not be profitable to remove all stops in one go, and when new positions appear, to remove them by stop?

install Ninja Trader, you will see a lot of new stuff, while taking out stops means how much money should be invested in the market? - it's easier to pump the market in the right direction with information/news - it's cheaper.

IgorM:

install Ninja Trader, you will see a lot of new things, but how much money do you need to invest in the market? - it's easier to swing the market in the right direction with information/news - it's cheaper.
i.e. new information is needed to deal with the current situation?