Why don't traders want to put even one profitable Expert Advisor on the web? - page 14

Mathemat:
If it gets personal, we'll delete the squabble. So far it's all within the bounds of political correctness.

If some people think that the thread starter has asked a stupid question, that's no reason to delete the thread.

The question is not stupid, just naive.
As in any other business, no one will make money for you or give away their ideas for free.

Почему трейдеры программеры не хотят выложить в инет хоть один прибыльный советник???

Is it really possible to programme the behaviour of a person, especially a creative one, of which there are many in the market? Maybe the best system on the forex market is the absence of a system?) What kind of profitable Expert Advisor can we talk about then?)

chepikds:
Is it really possible to program the behavior of a person, especially creative, of whom there are many on the market? Maybe the best forex system is the absence of a system) What kind of a profitable Expert Advisor is it?)

I'm just saying imho.

The attempt to replace the person, or to trade better and certainly differently ("correctly"), than it would do, is doomed to failure. In general, it is important to understand the fundamental difference between the market perception by a trader and a program: The trader looks at the price chart and looks for (not always) support of his position by indicator values. The program does not see charts, it only has access to individual values - this applies to both prices and indicators. Try to trade without looking at the charts - at separate values of the price and the indicators.

There is at least one method that has been tested many times and allows breaking this circle. 1. Explain to the program exactly what you are mainly paying attention to and teach it to recognize the appropriate situations and characteristics. 2. Make a "sycophant" program which will be engaged only in "sucking up" - to offer exactly those solutions, which here and now the person himself will accept, but with the offered support, it will be easier (faster) and more convenient for him to do it. 3. To equip the program with "an on/off switch" (an opportunity for the trader to allow the program to trade) and with "an off switch" (an opportunity for the program to prohibit itself from trading).

I would not discuss creativity and trading without a system as my education does not allow me to do that.

tara:
3. Equip the program with an "on switch" (the ability for the trader to allow the program to trade) and an "off switch" (the ability for the program to prohibit itself from trading).
The implementation of point 3 can be found on the forum. There is an Expert Advisor for visual trading, which allows you to work with your hands in parallel with the automaton. There are examples of "graphic buttons" that can be easily pasted into this EA.
The result is the system of automatic trading with additional possibility to add and close orders manually, to drag stops/profits and to enable/disable some functions of an EA (trade/un-trade, close/un-close, etc.) using the graphic button on a chart without opening the properties menu.

tara:

Imho.

The attempt to replace the person, or to trade better and certainly differently ("more correctly") than he would do, is doomed to failure. In general, it is important to understand the fundamental difference between the market perception by a trader and a program: The trader looks at the price chart and looks for (not always) support of his position by indicator values. The program does not see charts, it only has access to individual values - this applies to both prices and indicators. Try to trade without looking at the charts - at separate values of the price and the indicators.

There is at least one method that has been tested many times and allows breaking this circle. 1. Explain to the program exactly what you are mainly paying attention to and teach it to recognize the appropriate situations and characteristics. 2. Make a program "sycophant", which will be engaged only in "sucking up" - to offer exactly those options that are here and now the person himself will accept, but with the offered support, it will be easier (faster) and more convenient for him to do it. 3. To equip the program with "switch" (an opportunity for the trader to allow the program to trade) and "switch" (an opportunity for the program to prohibit itself from trading).

Semi-automatic, yes, I use it myself, I can use full automatic, but only if further medium-term behavior of the trading instrument is precisely known, we set an Expert Advisor (Pips, scalper, that does not lose in both directions) in the same direction, thus increasing the efficiency significantly... It looks like the Grail, but in practice it's not so simple))

And about creativity and trading without a system I will not discuss - education does not allow.

what does education have to do with it?)

There's a lot of stuff on the internet.
Files:

That's awesome. On a deposit of 10 thousand opens with a lot of 10 (effective real leverage in this testing segment is at least 126 to 1).

And there are many more trades than daily bars and testing is by reference points. Pipsing and cheating.

Yeah.

I downloaded it, threw it in the tester without looking, and got the result.

Scamper:

Why is everyone such a cheapskate????!!!! But there are profitable Expert Advisors ...

The main thing is to define the concept of a profitable Expert Advisor. an a priori - such an Expert Advisor is impossible ! A trading program can be profitable only under certain conditions laid down in its algorithm, the so-called trading conditions, initially set by your brokerage company ... but ... ! Whatever conditions are laid down in it, they are set by your company and at the discretion of your company, they change at any time ... so how can it be profitable under these conditions ?

let alone all the tricks used by DT to prevent trader's profit, ranging from requotes and ending with blatantly fraudulent platforms and outright lying testers (whose purpose - supposedly, verification of these same experts on the same again, allegedly - historical data ... not having, meanwhile, any reliable value! )

Well, shall we go apple trading then?)