Why don't traders want to put even one profitable Expert Advisor on the web? - page 11

Why don't people want to share their salaries? They have one! Why is everyone so stingy?

===

For me, the market is my source of income, my job. Why the hell should I give something of mine, written with sweat, blood, sleepless nights, to some undergrad???

God forgive me, what idiots flicker around here sometimes.

One good thing is that there are more hard-working "cheapskates" than free-riders. And there is an exchange of ideas. Even a generation at times! )))

===

I would tear down such threads at once. And the author would be permanently banned. For idiocy laden with greed for free money.

Svinozavr:

...I would tear down such threads at once. And the author would be permanently banned. For idiocy laden with a thirst for freebies.

I'll petition for your inclusion in the moderator pool.

granit77:
I'll petition for your inclusion in the moderator pool.

))) And my first move as moderator will be my last - autobahn!!! )))))))

"After which the giant of the spirit will cackle and stop time." // ABS Monday Starts on Saturday

The Hadron Collider rests...

===

Vo! The new term is eutabania...)))))))

Svinozavr:

Why don't people want to share their salaries? But they have it! Why is everybody so cheap?

===

For me, the market is a source of income, a job. Why should I give something of mine, written with sweat, blood, sleepless nights, to some undergrad???

God forgive me, what idiots flicker around here sometimes.

One good thing is that there are more hard-working "cheapskates" than freeloaders. And there is an exchange of ideas. Even a generation at times! )))

===

I would tear down such threads at once. And the author would be permanently banned. For idiocy laden with greed for free money.

Hello. You have posted 14 indicators on the codebase. A lot of work has been done. But you have uploaded them for free, for free download. Are they written in a different way? Do you use them in your own work?

Do you have any paid offers? What do you think a fair price for your products should be? In my work, all other things being equal, I give preference to the supplier who offers a lower price.Yes, I agree, I would like it not to be to the detriment of quality.

Regarding freebies. Just wondering what percentage of programmers present here use genuine, licensed ( purchased for money) software, at least the same Windows?

Sergey007:

On the subject of freebies. Just wondering what percentage of the programmers here use real, licensed (purchased for money) software, at least the Windows software?

There are many times fewer moose on licensed Windows! :)

paukas:
There are many times fewer moose on licensed forks! :)

Are these all your options?

Sergey007:

Are these all your options?

Nah, I also predict the future from my avatar :)

paukas:
Nah, I also predict the future from my avatar :)

Would it be possible to ask you about the future of one avatar, if so I will post it now

Well, judging by your avatar, you have a bright future.

Shall we go on, or maybe a substantive discussion?