Does any of the TA work on tick charts? - page 9

Borisytch:

I think I was misunderstood ... I trade in ticks and look at the 1pp rennge bars ... the whole trading strategy works on ticks ... I trade at Dorman Trading on Ninja Trader ... stop orders at 4-6 pips ... Profits on my TS planned 7-20 pips ... using Eds indicator (Eds vol price bar) I am tracking withdrawal from the market of one of the trading parties ...

It amazes me how firmly the MT - Metakvot psychology and trading technology, which has nothing to do with the current rules on the stock market and forex, settles in the heads of traders. Strangely enough, their minds are so firmly planted in the belief that what MT "offices" offer is the market .... and there is no other option! ... smart people have been working underground to somehow accumulate and display ticks, and use strange "classic" indicators that normal traders don't use ... and used only by analysts! ... ANALYSTS - THAT'S ANOTHER PROFESSION, GENTLEMEN!!!

Gentlemen, all that you are discussing, is in any normal platform! ... You don't have to invent anything. And scalper - there's no such expression in a normal trading environment... there with a guaranteed execution speed of 100 ms, trade in two pips of profit ... as you like!!! ... and there are no restrictions, because they don't make any sense!!! ... and the commission is worked out in one point ...

And about the programming language - C# ... is simple and easy to understand for any programmer ... so there is no contraindication to go to the MARKET ...

Not to the market !!! but to a different platform ... well to different account conditions ... at exactly the same dtz !!!

sllawa3:
Not to the market !!! but to a different platform... well, different account terms... in exactly the same dtz !!!

"Brokerage - Dorman Trading

All customer service is done over the internet, in case you want to sign papers and not send them via email, you can do it via fax.

Our call centre is located in Moscow. Oktyabrskaya metro station,{{{XXXXXX.XXXXX We do not sign contracts, do not accept payments and do not hold conferences (all this goes directly to the companies clearing AMP Trading and the respective banks). If you need documents for the bank, contact us and we will order you the documents from the USA."

The other representatives don't even have an address, they don't sign anything and why do we need them?

Unless, of course, Borisych went to the U.S. and signed the contract directly... and all these euNs are profitable with large volumes of trade.

(Hello.
Our company "TraidINVEST" offers you its investment services. By speculating in the foreign exchange market Forex our experts will make your money work quickly and efficiently.

Investing your assets (money) in "TraidINVEST" you leave them in the hands of experienced traders, who have been professionally operating in the Forex market for many years. On account of these people a huge number of successful transactions. And this number is constantly growing.

We guarantee 30% of your deposit per month. Payouts are made every 10 days. Our accounts are insured, which allows you to build a sustainable model of risk management, guarantees the full safety of your investment.

For more information, please visit the official website of the company . "TraidINVEST"
www.traid-invest.ru)

Borisytch:

I think I have been misunderstood .... I trade in ticks and look at the 1pp rennge bars... my whole trading strategy is based on ticks... I trade at Dorman Trading on Ninja Trader ... stop orders at 4-6 pips ... Profits on my TS planned 7-20 pips ... using Eds indicator (Eds vol price bar) I track withdrawal from the market of one of the trading parties ...

And how do you know when they have left? (text message) - maybe they are on a break ... Maybe the trader has gone to the toilet ... (he has every right - and if he is constipated there will be a trend!!!)

ForexTools:
I do not need candlesticks (for this problem, of course). i am interested in another thing: what is the fundamental difference between a tick chart (read - continuous) and a candlestick chart (read - discrete) and what can be "seen" on ticks that cannot be seen on bars and how the old indicators will show this new feature ;)

For example, I made an indicator, that calculates the density of ticks on a certain interval directed only upwards and only downwards, separately. The ratio of these densities is quite informative, if properly used. You can do further transformations with this indicator as well, e.g. run it through the masks, etc.

Now, another idea has come up - to make a multi tick indicator, i.e. to mix ticks from different instruments and process this flow already.

Angela:

I, for example, made an indicator that calculates the density of ticks on a certain interval directed only upwards, and only downwards, separately,

well this is actually a modified RSI :)

Mix ticks from different instruments and process this flow.

If you write an indicator for that, it should hang in the window of one instrument. it skips ticks that are coming for other instruments :((

I asked for something similar on page three.

It's about two ratios:

Ratio of triggered(difference of all up and all down) ticks to the whole mass.

The ratio of triggered to the height of the candle.

The efficiency of both.

How to implement it - hard to say.

There are some blanks at the Buy More.

My personal opinion - this is the only answer to the question of the topic. There are nuances, (again LM), but they are insignificant.

Oh, you'll get "banned"... get banned :-))

yada yada...

WOC 0.1.5.

Files:

xeon:
Oh, you'll get "banned"... get banned :-))
go to someone else