Does any of the TA work on tick charts? - page 12

ForexTools:
mma.... and we've forgotten what started this thread. why don't we go back to the beginning? and we can start our own threads for squabbles....

don't mess with the jiggies.

I'll cut your wire off!

And I'll hide your paper roll!

A warm, friendly communal room...

It's a shame there are no smiley faces.

What a bastard forum! ... constructive is difficult and not always possible :)

Borisytch, you, of all people, are treated with great respect here. And they usually help you in a very constructive way, as you are very constructive yourself.

Put a smiley face or something? There you go:

Mathemat:

Borisytch, you, of all people, are treated with great respect here. And they usually help you in a very constructive way, as you are very constructive yourself.

Put a smiley face or something? There you go:

Hello, Alexei. It's been a long time since we've spoken... :) ... shaking hands!

Thank you, Igor, you're welcome! I hope you're doing well.

Tantrik:
And how do you know if they are gone? (texting) - maybe they're on a break... maybe the trader has gone to the toilet... (he has every right. - and if he is constipated, he will trend!!!)

Why do you need a Moscow office? ... Dorman Trading does not have a Moscow office...

If you want Russian technical support, go to Mirus Futures, they will help you make a contract with "dorman" and that's it!

And to the question - "And how do you know they're gone?" ... you can read about exchange trading conditions and find out for example that on the market (current trading) there is a display of orders to trade ... that is current bids at the current price ... so if sellers have disappeared from the market and only buyers bids are left - this is called "gone".

Mathemat:
Thank you, Igor, mutual thanks! I hope you're doing well.
I'm fine, thank you, but you're missing in the TC construction under the ninja ... I feel a constant shortage of thinking and wise people.

Borisytch:

Why do you need a Moscow office? ... Dorman Trading does not have an office in Moscow...

If you want Russian technical support, go to Mirus Futures, they will help you make a contract with "dorman" and that's it!

And to the question - "And how do you know they're gone?" ... you can read about exchange trading conditions and find out for example that on the market (current trading) there is a display of orders to trade ... that is current bids at the current price ... so if sellers have disappeared from the market and only buyers bids are left - this is called "gone".

Thank you! for the advice!