Does any of the TA work on tick charts? - page 11

Absolutely right... afterwards does not mean in consequence...

sllawa3:
Absolutely right... afterwards does not mean in consequence...
So what were you banned for? For capslock or...?

sllawa3:

I'm not guessing or lying ( you better pick a word), I just wrote a fact: AFTER I posted on the MQL forum an offer that I will provide those who want an EA with super-income and published reports on its work, I was banned by IP on this forum ...

I did not say anything about why I was banned!!!

I think you know how bad you are, Slava. You know very well that people will understand this phrase exactly as goldtrader understood it here. And no one will ask "for what in fact" so as not to look like an idiot, because the word "after" plays the same role in the phrase. You lied, you lied!

It's up to everyone how they understand it ! Technically, no one has the right to accuse me of something that doesn't exist...

I can also speculate... for example why the topic was deleted... (Isn't that a fact?) But it's only a reasonable guess...

Mischek:

I'm going to have to ban your site.
Well... flag on the play...

Heh-heh-heh. This is what punitive measures lead to!

The man must have hit the shifter button when he was breaking the caps button off the keyboard with a crowbar. Now he has no capital letters at all. :D

Mischek:

What to do?

And anyway, there was a normal thread here and you go around with your charts like a chicken with an egg all over the forum. Start a branch called sllawa3

and go there with all your beautiful charts and endless complaints about DTs, about life, about the moderators.

the forum is supposed to discuss trading ... experts ... strategies ... or am I mistaken?

mma.... and we've forgotten what started this thread. why don't we go back to the beginning? and we can start our own threads for squabbles....

and the teak expert, by the way, is right on point...

https://forum.mql4.com/ru/15972/page883