Adviser to the whole world - page 90

Aleksander:

a small addition - if you can get two pairs in... add a third at once :) - to see other possible situations at the same time...

When working without stops, as in that old cheesy anecdote, "options are possible"... ;)

stops seem to have been provided :) in trailing equity... there seems to be a limiting amount...

Aleksander:
stops seem to have been provided :) in trailing equity... there seems to be a limiting amount...
No... I wanted you to do it that way... don't...

The calculation of the crosses is wrong... so set it to false and set the coefficient manually (0.8).

sllawa3:
The calculation of the crosses is wrong... so set it to false and set the coefficient manually (0.8).
i may be wrong here :) show me an example - when you read this - select any cross - and i will recalculate....

int h =10*iOpen(SymbPara,PERIOD_M1,0)/iOpen(Symb,PERIOD_M1,0);

if(kross == true){KB = h/10;KS = h/10;}

I have a 3.6 lot on the euhedral 3.6 lot on the euhedral 0.1 with this calculation

maybe not a cross - but a ratio? - cross is needed to calculate the pipsollar for the selected second instrument...

===

EURGBP = 1pipsdollar = 1.61 = pips * (at time of GBPUSD clause = 1.61121) = 1pipsdollar = Lot Foot * 1.61

Yeah...calculating cb and cc ...and taking the open day as a starting point is not an option...

wait with the EA :) - First, you need a pips indicator ... - And then, at least by trial and error, you'll determine the size of lots, so that the traded instruments would converge more often :)

sllawa3: and taking the open of the day as a starting point is not an option...
if there were no trades, it's fine... and if there were, it's 5 minutes after the last crossing....