Adviser to the whole world - page 60

sllawa3:
And the turkey? ( the default is on the pound and the franc in the Expert Advisor)

Not really. Ah, yes, I set it through the properties. What, do you want it to be hard or something? Let's do all the notes first.

Corrected. Thanks for the comment. I don't want my ears to get red for nothing.

new-rena:

No, it's not. Oh, yeah, I did it through the properties. What, you want me to be hard-coded or something? Let's do all the notes first.

It's not rigid, but if you don't specify the properties of an indicator, it will work the way it is by default... whatever you put in the settings on the chart...

My Alpari Expert Advisor doesn't work... not with any of the settings...

sllawa3:

I don't have an Expert Advisor, it will work the way it is by default... no matter what you put in the settings on the chart...

I don't have an Expert Advisor on Alpari...

Yes, let's do it. Well, it'll be more convenient - pick a pair and go. I'll do it.

and why choose the franc ? eurausd and eurafranc is usually considered to be 2 opposites i.e. inverse correlation

new-rena:

I don't. Oh, yeah, I was using the properties. What, do you want me to be hard-coded or something? Let's do all the notes first.

Corrected. Thanks for the comment. I don't want my ears to get red for nothing.

It turns out that your indicator gave information to the Expert Advisor on the pound, and the latter traded on the franc...

sllawa3:
and why choose the franc ? eurausd and eurafranc is usually considered to be 2 opposites i.e. inverse correlation

Well, I set it that way because the correlation to the euro is about the same - for quick debugging of the program. And then, when I started counting coefficients, I did not correct them. All necessary parameters are now in the settings. Put whatever you want and check how it works. I have to correct both indicator and Expert Advisor properties.

sllawa3:
It turns out that your indicator was giving information to the pound expert and the latter was trading on the franc...

Yeah, right, Slava. I was writing it last night. I got it wrong. Besides, I already fixed it.

Why does a simple Expert Advisor need such a library of prints for errors? You can't fix them anyway... so you can remove the Get Las Herror together with the error function...

sllawa3:
but why would a simple Expert Advisor need such a library of prints when making mistakes? you can't fix them anyway... so you can remove the Get Las Ayres along with the error function...

I didn't bother and put what's in the grail. You'd better take a look - I think I overdid it with the cross. Wouldn't it be easier to put in the indicator? By the way the monitoring is correct. And minus went.... Terrible

And I am curious - who got what results, on what pairs and with what spread. I won't be gone long. I've got some family business to attend to.

new-rena:

What is your programming language? My indicator is blinking

MQL