Adviser to the whole world - page 55

new-rena:

Not in nature, but in you.
Aha... you're the one with the f...

Galina:

So tell me, friends, have you found the grail?

Like it's out there?

Where?

Where's the free grail !!!!

WHERE IS IT?

:)))

Galina, you already have two, why do you need a third?

sllawa3:
Aha... you're the one with the...

Well, then tell me - why did you close this strategy in minus - then I'll believe that you understand.

And if it wasn't in the wild, then who has it?

gip:

Galina, you already have two, why do you need a third?

She's joking.

Who should I tell what this is all about? The strategy has been chewed up, but I don't know who to tell about the grail from it. It won't be complete, but still. My alias is rogozinrenat@mail.ru

The positions were also in the plus a couple of times... but the close on the condition (crossing the charts) was in the minus (if they had crossed above the pips by 20 (200) it would have been a plus)

sllawa3:
The positions were in profit a couple of times... but the close was negative (if they had crossed 20 (200) pips higher they would have been plus).

Yeah, I get it. I'm telling you it's not all there yet. The idea is good. Maybe we should open and close even on a different principle. Everybody likes to look at the charts. Well, that's not the point. The deal that will go in the red - may not be opened. The good thing is that it becomes clear which deal will be in the plus and in what direction it should be opened. This is the main lesson for me. I was racking my brains. I was missing some part of the grail. Otherwise it is already working. And this strategy is an explanation of how people get twisted. And the essence of profitability of this strategy is not in finding a crossover or "divergence". There's a new concept emerging here. The notion that Forex does not need GBPUSD and EURUSD and EURGBP at the same time. And I will do it. Or even someone else who will write to me. Why can I part with this idea - because it's not mine, but I'm putting some of mine into it as well - it will be an addition.

new-rena:

Yeah, I can see that. I'm telling you, it's not all there yet. It's a good idea. Maybe we should even open and close on a different principle. I mean, everybody likes to look at the charts. Well, that's not the point. The deal that will go in the red - may not be opened. The good thing is that it becomes clear which deal will be in the plus and in what direction it should be opened. This is the main lesson for me. I was racking my brains. I was missing some part of the grail. Otherwise it is already working.
It's not even a sure thing that you can trust... ...the lines on it...

sllawa3:
And it's not even certain that you can trust the indicator... ...the correctness of the lines on it...

You probably haven't read to the end. The turkey gives a definition of the trend direction of a future profitable position. How to choose it is clear to me. You knew that you would need an indicator in three places . I just did not understand which one. It is not exactly the indicator - it simply superimposes pairs on top of each other and that's all.

In general, there will be two applications for this indicator. It is not because there are three pairs - that is not the point. It's just that the market demands it that way.

There is one more hole in the grail left. How to close it? The most interesting and in my opinion the most profitable.

it does not give anything... and a profitable system is hardly possible because of the impossibility of 100% locking of a pair of positions on different instruments... (... so that with any runs of this pair and with constant (abstract) interval between charts the balance remains unchanged...