Adviser to the whole world - page 50

gip:
This one... I hate to break it to you, but there is a EURGBP cross.
you're out of the loop... don't be stupid... not the same lot sizes are being considered...

Aleksander:
you're out of the loop... don't be stupid... not the same lot sizes are being considered...

You have to calculate them. Lot sizing is bullshit here.

new-rena:

You can see that - from the chart. Written by me but already confronted with which course is taken as the basis. I mean the cross rate. And as I see it - GBPUSD. I will use it as a base. Tester does not understand two pairs yet. It only chews the main one, i.e. the one it sets. I still need an indicator - I'll have to use it on one chart after all. Mathematics is involved. I also take the time. I can use the demo version as well, but the tester will select the "spacing" better. So on the chart - 10 pips. By the way - the idea is old. I have seen somewhere three pairs playing at the same time. I did not pay much attention to it. I thought it looked like something clustered. I've seen that before - not inspired.

I'll answer myself - I was looking at it from a completely different point of view at the time. Now the correction exists. There is a ready-made Expert Advisor on this forum. And there is a book on hedging. It needs a small correction. Look for Chemp2008. It will work if everything goes as it should. Just a word of advice - don't bother yourself too much. There are two more conditions. The author of the book still didn't write the basic and main condition.

gip: This... I hate to break it to you, but there is this EURGBP cross.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/122468/page148

I've shown pictures here below that at certain lots - indeed, the behaviour looks like a cross - BUT not quite...

new-rena:

You can see that - from the chart. Written by me but already confronted with which course is taken as the basis. I mean the cross rate. And as I see it - GBPUSD. I will use it as a base. Tester does not understand two pairs yet. It only chews the main one, i.e. the one it sets. I still need an indicator - I'll have to use it on one chart after all. Mathematics is involved. I also take the time. I can use the demo version as well, but the tester will select the "spacing" better. So on the chart - 10 pips. By the way - the idea is old. I have seen somewhere three pairs playing at the same time. I did not pay much attention to it. I thought it looked like something clustered. And this I have already seen - not inspired.
t101 is an old system built on this principle... all pairs are traded simultaneously http://vipfin.ru/forum/showthread.php?t=2

sllawa3:
tst1 is an old system built on this principle... all pairs are traded simultaneously

It won't work the way you wrote. If it does, it will work with varying success. Fact

Aleksander:
you are out of the loop...don't be stupid... are not the same lot sizes being considered...

Congratulations, you have found Graabl 1867. Graabli 1500 to 2000 is served by a sixth precinct psychiatrist. Ta-da-am....

Aleksander:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/122468/page148

here I have shown the pictures below that at certain lots - indeed, the behaviour looks like a cross - BUT not quite...

Thanks for the link. And thanks for reminding me of this topic.

Well Slava, I've been on the subject for a while now. I just needed to remember. There's a mistake everywhere, you know? It's everywhere, no matter which Expert Advisor I look at. Yours has one too, so you don't understand why it's a minus, then a plus.