Adviser to the whole world - page 37

Swetten:
Can I get a direct link?
A link to what? I can give you his Skype... you can talk to him.

sllawa3:
A link to what? I can give you his Skype... you can talk to him.

on anything objective... he'll say anything in a skype.

sever30:

If you have a good reason to call him, he will say anything in a skip.
You know the account and name... thank god the call is free...

sllawa3:
In that case, call the office and get the details yourself... you know the account and name... thank god the call is free.

How'd you find out? You call? Or was it from a skip?

sever30:

Well, how did you know that? Did you call? Or did you scoop it from a deadbeat?

Sorry... I wrote a reply without looking at the sender...

this guy's my site mate, so i know... he came to me first... and i have a lot of forum subscribers on skype

sllawa3:

Sorry... I wrote a reply without looking at the sender...

this guy is my partner so I know... he came to me in the first place... and I have a lot of forum subscribers on skype

Another cryptic look on your face? Then listen: a thousand quid was mistakenly transferred to Kolya Batareikin's account #3222232, which he managed to withdraw. If you are interested - call the office and get the details... you know the account and the name... the call is free, thank God...

Roman.:

Paukas says that posting the stats from the reals damages karma - should be consulted...

No way! Karma has nothing to do with it. Everything works, and it works well! I've been celebrating, that's all. The first time, I screwed up, but the important thing is that I realized it, corrected the mistake and got on with it, gentlemen!

Galina:

Reading your posts Sveta...

Degenerate...

No offence...

I remember you on this forum maybe a year ago, you were kind and cheerful, your jokes were soft and sweet...

What happened to you now?

Did you lose it?

It's great to see that this topic has been brought to your attention. Oooh, how well I know it's all good!

The kids knocked out my counselor while I was asleep. But he's already done his thing and... right, it's time for him to go to sleep!

However, it's clear that I'm not going down tonight. After all, the difference of 3 hours means something!

Are you awake? I thought everyone was gone... while I'm watching a movie online...

The holiday is over. I watched them fight with my software in a way that was not childish!

I had to make some adjustments. Now the graph is prettier after the test: the initial deposit has grown 10 times for 3 and a half months.

I have placed it on demo for now.

Interesting story - I withdraw 30 cents, and they take 40 cents from me. It's funny, isn't it?