Adviser to the whole world - page 22

sllawa3:
a long time ago... probably since mt3 changed to mt4...

Got it. Someone's pounding my computer. The connection's crashing. I will tell you right away, it will be a bummer! What kind of DC I have - out of principle I will not say, because my principle is a programmer - I am not afraid of either viruses or hackers. I can do it myself. I will scrap them - they will not see my idodnik and password to the computer to guess - especially from the net - not less than 10000 years. How to hack a computer I know myself. I have a constant appeal to - who is my guest here?

sllawa3:

a long time ago... probably since mt3 changed to mt4...or a little later since mt3 is no longer around

why be friendly? a trader and a dealer are enemies from the very beginning... there is a joke about it: a dog is a friend of man and a broker is an enemy... even though he is a dog...

Well, Slava, I understand you. There are several things I don't understand at once:

- how can you defend avalanche or martin when you're almost a broker?

- what do you want?

new-rena:

Got it. Someone's pounding my computer. Connection's crashing. I'll tell you right away, it's gonna be a bummer! What kind of DC I have - out of principle I will not say, because my principle is a programmer - I am not afraid of either viruses or hackers. I can do it myself. I will scrap them - they will not see my idodnik and password to the computer to guess - especially from the net - not less than 10000 years. How to hack a computer I know myself. I have a constant appeal to - who is my guest here?
It's definitely not me. I've got enough codes of my own... like rubbish on my computer...

new-rena:

Well, Slava, I hear you. There are a few things I don't understand at once:

- how can you defend Lavina or Martin when you're almost a broker?

- And why would you want to do that?

what makes you think i'm defending them? i'm sure any grider is doomed a priori... i.e., the main thing you need to be careful when dealing with pipsing ... i am sure i am sure all your remaining funds will be used for the opening of each position ... If you have a problem with pipsing, use a fixed percentage of your available funds in the market...

this week's example (my Expert Advisor is on m1 bars, not ticks, so there is some semblance of a real life test)

Chart mismatch errors 0
Initial deposit 1000.00
Net profit 67015.30
Total profit 84486.10
Total loss -17470.80
Profitability 4.84
Win expectation 1861.54
Absolute drawdown 197.30
Maximum drawdown 11247.30 (37.54%)
Relative drawdown 37.54% (11247.30)
Total trades 36
Short positions (% win) 22 (63.64%)
Long positions (% win) 14 (64.29%)
Profitable trades (% of all) 23 (63.89%)
Losses (% of all) 13 (36.
11%)
Largest
profitable trade 9614.00
losing trade -3625.20
Average
profitable trade 3673.31
losing trade -1343.91
Maximum
continuous wins (profit) 7 (45016.30)
continuous losses (loss) 3 (-9540.00)
Maximum
continuous gains (number of wins) 45016.30 (7)
continuous loss (number of losses) -9540.00 (3)
Average
continuous gains

sllawa3:
Well, it's definitely not me... there's enough of my own codes... like rubbish on a computer...

I know what you're telling me. No one's here yet! It's an interesting topic, though, isn't it? А? The most interesting thing about programmers is hacking. After I worked in one of Moscow's largest programming firms, 200 computers collapsed, because they had only one password to log in, and only I knew it. How was it?

sllawa3:
What makes you think i'm defending them? on the contrary i'm sure any gridiron is doomed a priori... I'm sure that any grader is doomed a priori... and using a progressive lot in a given proportion of your available funds is not a martin... in pipsing you can use all of your available funds to open each position...

Well sorry, the Avalanche thread was almost 40 times that a day ago, i.e. even yesterday. And I wonder, are you fooling people that by investing their money they will get interest? What are you loading them with. .... Sorry for being blunt and correct me if anything. There should still be dialogue. Maybe I'll invest, too.

new-rena:

Well sorry, the Avalanche thread was almost 40 times that a day ago, i.e. even yesterday. And I wonder, are you fooling people that by investing their money they will get interest? What are you loading them with. .... Sorry for being blunt and correct me if anything. There should still be dialogue. Maybe I'll invest, too.

I'm not being rude... I'm just explaining frankly how I feel about forex... exactly the same as in this thread... and offering to choose different strategies with different risks and returns... i.e. offering a choice

here's the same pips in the same week but with a constant minimum lot :

Chart mismatch errors 0
Initial deposit 1000.00
Net profit 169.80
Total profit 217.90
Total loss -48.10
Profitability 4.53
Win expectation 4.72
Absolute drawdown 6.20
Maximum drawdown 13.20 (1.15%)
Relative drawdown 1.15% (13.20)
Total trades 36
Short positions (% win) 22 (63.64%)
Long positions (% win) 14 (64.29%)
Profitable trades (% of all) 23 (63.89%)
Losses (% of all) 13 (36.
11%)
Largest
profitable trade 24.40
losing trade -3.70
Average
profitable trade 9.47
losing trade -3.70
Maximum
continuous wins (profit) 6 (28.90)
continuous losses (loss) 3 (-11.10)
Maximum
continuous gain (number of wins) 46.20 (4)
continuous loss (number of losses) -11.10 (3)
Average
continuous gain 2 xml-ph-0014@deepl.i

sllawa3:
I'm not being rude... just frankly explaining my attitude to forex... exactly the same as in this thread... and suggesting that you choose different strategies with different risks and returns... i.e. offering a choice

Someone just overloaded my computer. I got it... It's on a team level... what do you think... It's a joke. But an admin can only say that. So tomorrow (today) I'll complain to the ISP. Let him figure it out or get it in order.

I'm sorry, but I'm wondering what strategies are and will be profitable for the client to put in the money?

the safest is pips... the most risky (in terms of drawdown probability) is the long term

the most profitable but also the most difficult - the pyramid... it is not to close positions but to build up on the trend...

sllawa3:
Pips are safest... long term is the riskiest (in terms of drawdown probability)

Tell me the difference between the two theories. Basically - you're talking about two different technologies of working in the market. What is the difference?