THE NEW NIPPLE SYSTEM! - page 9

Vlad72:

Please, where did you get the idea that I entered 3 pairs. I did as the branch author said (look at the beginning of page 1).Only 2 pairs with the same denominator and low spread.

And the author at the beginning of the branch that reverse pairs? Now read my comment to you, with only 2 pairs

Vlad72:

Please, where did you get the idea that I entered 3 pairs. I did as the author of the thread said (look at the beginning of page 1).Only 2 pairs with the same denominator and low spread.
and there's rarely anyone reading from the beginning

FoxUA:

What is the spread? It is only paid once on opening a position and only a swap when you roll it over?

You don't pay it, you only get it. As soon as you overlap it and get a little bit in the plus, you close immediately.

Vlad72:

Please, where did you get the idea that I entered 3 pairs. I did as the author of the thread said (look at the beginning of page 1).Only 2 pairs with the same denominator and low spread.

Even if you add up opposite pairs, you still get a third pair due to different buy/sell prices

Vlad72:

And 3 pairs is a waste. 2 pairs are better and wait out a 300 pips drawdown.
Better how? The drawdown size? ))

Vlad72:

And 3 pairs are just a waste of time. 2 pairs are better and wait for a 300 pips drawdown.
I have been down for a long time, so I advise you not to buy 2 or 3 or even 4 because the result is one slip.

FoxUA:
it has been in my furnace for a long time, so I advise you not 2 not 3 not even 4 because the result is one sliff

It's just a matter of timing the code at once or incrementally.

the theme is going strong. although just as mediocre as "avalanche". But the latter, oddly enough, holds up for more than a hundred pages.)

This topic is also characterised by an initial misconception about the mechanism of cross formation and its interaction with the majors.

abolk:

Even if you add up opposite pairs, because of the different buy/sell prices you get a third pair
and the interesting thing is not the price but the point value, you buy at 11.39 and sell at 11.94, and it looks like the sum of the prices has not changed