THE NEW NIPPLE SYSTEM! - page 4

Trickster

FOReignEXchange:
Trickster

no there is simply a concept of price difference, count carefully which prices were 10 and which were 13 of the difference

FoxUA:

no there is just a concept of price difference, count carefully which prices were 10 and which were 13 from and feel the difference

And how do you "feel" the ever-increasing equity and the dz's dumb question?

abolk:

The problem is that you do not know how to "feel" the constantly rising equity and the dumb question of the brokerage companies?

it is not a straightforward locker and prices are not locked, but where there is a surplus there may also be a minus, and the lock does not deepen the drawdown.

FoxUA:

It's not a straightforward lock and prices are not locked, but where there is a surplus there may also be a minus, and the lock does not deepen the drawdown.

So you don't have an illusion. Make a table (following your own example): three columns (usd, gbp, ipy) and three rows (three trades) and fill this table by the following rule: one currency was sold (minus the amount), another currency was bought (plus the amount). As a result, you'll clearly and unambiguously see the reason for your profit. For all doubts to disappear - bring the balances to one currency. You might as well buy anything, for example eurusd, and wait for the result.

abolk:

So that you don't get the illusion. Make a table (based on your example): three columns (usd, gbp, ipy) and three rows (three trades) and fill this table by the rule: one currency was sold (minus the amount) the other currency was bought (plus the amount). As a result, you'll clearly and unambiguously see the reason for your profit. For all doubts to disappear - bring the balances to one currency. You may as well buy anything, for example eurusd, and wait for the result.

I do not trade that way, I just did it once and that's it, I wrote what I have, the topic is not mine,

FoxUA:

I do not trade that way, I just tested it and that's it, I wrote what I have, it's not my topic,

I tried to do it, it's like eurusd sell, gbpusd buy, find the connection between buying or selling eurgbp - i.e. cross selection for major trading to reduce risks.

FoxUA:

I do not trade that way, I just tested it and that's it, I wrote what I have,

Calmly, no one pretends to your profits and the illusion is that there is no loco and there is actually a small entry volume compared to the 3 lots, the pair gbpjpy

i think it's because 3 lots on the cross in this case is not equal to 3 lots on the straight pairs.

FoxUA:

I don't trade that way, I just did it once and that's it, I wrote what I have, it's not my topic,

You draw false conclusions from your "facts". Your example is a simple task for high school, not to mention basic courses in finance

IgorM:

Good info for the topic of multicurrency analysis or hedge, no time to do it yet, but I've tried to look for it, like if you sell eurusd, buy gbpusd, find the connection between buying or selling eurgbp - i.e. cross selection in major trading to reduce risks

what kind of risks? if you trade in volumes according to your brokerage company specs, you get 0, not including spreads, commissions and swaps.