Who trades on the Live LAVINA system? DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY LOSSES? - page 25

PPC:
I liked the test picture from Igor (2000-2008) - I don't know if it has reached the end or not? Judging by the picture it is quite a stable system. It is certainly interesting to test it on different dates and with different parameters. But he probably won't show it to us :)

Alas, I have not got to it :( - (test speed is rather amusing :D) Yesterday evening, before running the test, I should have cleaned up the code - there are a couple of unnecessary calculations every tick, and now I feel sorry to turn everything off

HH: the strategy / code was made on the fly - now seems to be the final version, it remains to analyze the places where the load on the depo was large, the load is mainly due to the fact that while the number of orders is not limited to a series - while the maximum series of 10 orders each with a fixed volume of 0.20 lots and had on history a couple of moments where a series of extended orders exceeded the allowable drawdown / loss, which includes locking function (peaks / bursts in the graph), which in turn leads togreater load on the depo

http://imglink.ru/pictures/14-09-10/9d183fbc170c0f6778231338fe309577.jpg

ZS: it's a combined system - trend advisor + locking - the lock is a bit similar to an avalanche, but taking into account the valutility of both ....... and ....

I liked the test picture, it's a bit similar to avalanche but taking into account the valosity and the locking at until the EA was drained from 03 Jan 2000 to 22 Nov 2008, the balance is impressive if you consider the fact that the lot is fixed

IgorM:

... Until the Expert Advisor was drained from 03Jan2000 to 22Jan2008, the balance is impressive, if you consider that the lot is fixed

Yes, if reinvestment is added here, it is possible to work according to Galina's method: Deposits will be lost much less than withdrawn funds.

Galina:

Hi all friends !

Couldn't get past it, although I'm in a hurry :)

Straight to the topic of the branch.....

I've been trading for about three months now, about 120-160% a week, initial depo 3 700 on exp.

During this time, three dead accounts of 3 700 and a profit of about 190,000 took out :) Like this !!!!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL !!!

Counsellor! Can you please post it?

PPC:
Yes, if you add reinvestment here, you can definitely work according to Galina's method: the killed depots will be much less than the withdrawn funds.

Galina's method: "tra-la-la, tro-lo-lo-lo - kickback."

PPC:
Yes, if reinvesting is added here we can work exactly according to Galina's method: depo losses will be much lower than withdrawals.

The goal is not to kill the depositors :)

I've already said many times in different threads - avalanche/locking is not an evil, but another tool for automated trading, but as an independent strategy avalanche will work on the roulette wheel, luckily Forex allows/not limits the maximum series of bets as in the roulette system red/black (even/odd)

SZZ: look for trend-following EAs and add locking to them - the result will be many times better than a trend-following EA with SL, I have my EA without SL, but with TR - TR is dynamic from valotility - from 10 pips to 120 pips on history

Tantrik:

Galina's method: "With a jump tra-la-la, tro-lo-lo-lo - roll-back".
Well look at Igor's test picture: why not?

IgorM:

the goal is just not to kill the deposit :)

I've already said many times in different threads - avalanche/locking is not an evil, but another tool for automated trading, but as an independent strategy avalanche will work on the roulette wheel, luckily Forex allows/not limits the maximum series of bets as in the roulette system red/black (even/odd)

SZZ: look for trend-following EAs and add locking to them - the result will be many times better than a trend-following EA with SL, I have my EA without SL, but with TR - TR is dynamic from valotility - from 10 pips to 120 pips on the history

Igor, I absolutely agree with you. I am an advocate of normal systems myself.

PPC:
Well look at Igor's test picture: why not?

Igor! - Good for him! he takes into account what clever people write and I think he can make a working TS.

Tantrik:

Igor - well done! he takes into account what clever people write and I think he can make a working TS.
I think the process is moving in this direction. Then the most important thing (when dealing on the real account) is not to make sure that brokerage companies screw up when there is a big open positions and not try something unexpected like disabling the quotes flow or, even worse, stop intercepting EA's signals (I remember, someone complained in one of the threads about spontaneous smiling and then frowning on the EA's face while searching for chart data). So there you go.

Tantrik:

Igor - good for him! he takes into account what clever people write and I think he can make a working TS. (c) Tantric

Just one comma and you're in favour...