Who trades on the Live LAVINA system? DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY LOSSES? - page 24

I got it!!!!!!!!!!!

run avalanche and anti-avalanche at the same time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

avalanche makes money on the trend, anti avalanche on the flat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

here it is graaaaaaal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think it's working out of "double" avalanche/anti positions, where and when will the final avalanche/anti profit be? We will always have 0. or are you kidding? :)

External variables - starting lot; channel width in pps; coefficient of lot increase, which will regulate finding a constant b/o level on both sides of the channel, e.g., the value 1.5 is the breakeven level of the cycle at a distance of one and a half times the channel width; exiting the cycle, i.e., forced closing of the whole mess after a certain number of flips in the channel; setting a stop at the b/o level of the antilawin cycle.Forced closure of the whole mess after a certain number of turns in the channel; Setting a stop at the b/o level of the anti-rollover cycle, after a certain number of turns...

I don't think it's hard...

sever30:

External variables - starting lot; channel width in pps; coefficient of lot increase, which will regulate finding a constant b/o level on both sides of the channel, e.g., the value 1.5 is the breakeven level of the cycle at a distance of one and a half times the channel width; exiting the cycle, i.e., forced closing of the whole mess after a certain number of flips in the channel; setting a stop at the b/o level of the anti-clock cycle, i.e., after a certain number of flips.Forced closure of the whole mess after a certain number of turns in the channel; Setting a stop at the level of b/o of the anti-rollover cycle, after a certain number of turns...

Sorry, I don't do custom EAs.

maybe someone else will do it, we'll see...

sever30:

External variables - starting lot; channel width in pps; coefficient of lot increase, which will regulate finding a constant b/o level on both sides of the channel, e.g., the value 1.5 is the breakeven level of the cycle at a distance of one and a half times the channel width; exiting the cycle, i.e., forced closing of the whole mess after a certain number of flips in the channel; setting a stop at the b/o level of the antilawin cycle.Forced closure of the whole mess after a certain number of turns in the channel; Setting a stop at the b/o level of the anti-rollover cycle, after a certain number of turns...

Vladimir, maybe you can do it yourself, if it's not too complicated? :)

PPC:
Vladimir, why don't you do it yourself, if it's not too much trouble? :)
OK, I will.

I liked the test picture from Igor IgorM https://www.mql4.com/go?http://imglink.ru/pictures/14-09-10/1c2a56727d7e5e2e5720cf2900dd0bb4.jpg - I don't know if he got to the end there or not? Judging by the image, it is quite a stable system. It is certainly interesting to test it on different dates and with different parameters. But he probably won't show it to us :)

Hi all friends !

Couldn't get past it, although I'm in a hurry :)

Straight to the subject of the branch.....

I've been trading for about three months now, about 120-160% a week, initial depo 3 700 on exp.

During this time, three dead accounts of 3,700 and a profit of about 190,000 took out :) Like this !!!!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL !!!

Galina:

Hi all friends !

Couldn't get past it, although I'm in a hurry :)

Straight to the topic of the branch.....

I've been trading for about three months now, about 120-160% a week, initial depo 3 700 on exp.

During this time, three dead accounts of 3 700 and a profit of about 190,000 took out :) Like this !!!!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL !!!

And good luck to you too Galina!!!!!!