Who trades on the Live LAVINA system? DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY LOSSES? - page 22

sever30: classic avalanche plummeting in a flat market will be wrapped up in a rocket-like rise in profit...

Sorry - I forgot to remind you about volatility - because in a low-volatility market you cannot roll over with Martin - you can "wind up" 10 lots in 5 minutes

- current volatility must be monitored

IgorM:

Sorry - I forgot to remind you about volatility - because in a low-volatility market you can't roll over with Martin - you could have 10 locks in 5 minutes

- current volatility must be monitored

Igor, I'm not talking about your suggestion. I'm talking about the anti-claw, where the winding of reversals is good.

sever30:

Avalanche aficionados.

I wonder what will come out of the anti-avalanche ? i.e. avalanche reversal. We enter with 0.01 lots, corridor width is 25 points (for example), then we close the cycle, open it again and wait for flips, then we exit by the number of flips and open the cycle again.

Let's switch places..., let's make the market chase and risk a larger amount for a penny, let's wrap classic avalanche plunges in a flat into a rocket-like rise in profit...

It's not clear - when are there going to be flips?

Tantrik:

It's not clear - when are there going to be flips?

when you get into a flat...

if everyone is afraid of an avalanche for flips, the suggestion is to work "mirror", i.e. the other way round.

sever30:

when you get into a flat...

if everyone fears an avalanche for plunges, the suggestion is to work "mirror", i.e. the other way round.

When will there be flips - after the TP?

Tantrik:

When will flips be made - after the TP?
Yes. After the TP, we increase the lot. From the first rollover, we exit the cycle at the level of the b/c of the cycle.

sever30:
yes
:-))

Tantrik:
:-))

What's up? Ratsuha :)

Either SL with 0.01 lot or profit, e.g. after 4-5 flips...i.e. 0.08 or 0.16 lot

sever30:

What's up? Ratsuha :)

Either SL with 0.01 lot or profit, e.g. after 4-5 flips... i.e. 0.08 or 0.16 lot

i have already checked it and i am finishing my advisor - i lock losses with a system which is partially similar to an avalanche - but i lock on the total volume of all orders and i overlap with a martin that reduces the volume

it's a 2000-2008 test, i am waiting for it to finish - long time

ZZZ: avalanche as a means of getting out of a lock is a grail, as a basic working tool is a drain on the depo

IgorM:

i have already checked it and i am completing this: i lock losses with a system that is partly similar to an avalanche - but i lock on the total volume of all orders and i overlap with a martin that reduces the volume

it's a 2000-2008 test, waiting for the test to finish - long

I remember your system, it doesn't look like an anti-avalanche:) there are no lots, we accept losses after the first entry, but we make an avalanche profit in the flat. We may lose any deposit in avalanche, but it will be vice versa :) bang... and you are a lucky one :)

P.S. Ratsuha, Ratsuha:)