Who trades on the Live LAVINA system? DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY LOSSES? - page 9

khorosh:
What else could it be? If you don't use it. The avalanche principle is based on an asymmetrical lock. And as for the danger of using an avalanche, I am quite aware of it. And my strategy, as I wrote before, is to quickly double my deposit and take off (withdraw profit). Well, sometimes I have to fix a decent loss (<=50% of the initial deposit), but not too much, often the profit more than covers it.

OK, I will not bother you with doubts, if any, because I see that you are looking for a grain of truth in an argument, but not a quarrel :)))

but.....

I'll answer my own question: what does an avalanche trade in? two answers, whichever you think is right:

- avalanche trades volatility

- avalanche trades the ratio (ratio, multiple) of volatility/distance

IgorM:

Is it possible to net out your asymmetrical lock?

sever30:

Is it possible to net out your non asymmetric loco?

I did the netting variant, but the profit was a bit worse, maybe there was a mistake somewhere. Maybe I'll come back to this variant and improve it. But the regular variant gives more maneuvering possibilities with manual intervention with positive effect.

khorosh:

I did the netting version, but the profit was a bit worse, maybe there was a mistake somewhere. Maybe I will come back to this variant and improve it. But the regular variant gives more manoeuvring possibilities for manual intervention with positive effects.

thank you, and IgorM : what do you think.

sever30:

Is it possible to net a non-symmetrical lock?

No, if you break a lock, then it is very difficult to find the current profit or balance, and where the loss is, where to look for an exit from a lock

The only condition for breaking a lock is the maximum number of simultaneously opened market orders, so you need to close positions with equal profit, but usually the buy/sell leverage helps you to break a lock without any problems

IgorM:

no, if you break the lock, then it is very difficult to know where the current profit or balance is and where the taken loss is, where to look for a way out of the lock

far from being a programmer (even further...), i can't give you an example or anything of the kind, but even for me it is clear that you can "navigate" programmatically. difficult, it is not impossible. so using a "non-asymmetric" lock is a product of your desire to "navigate" the current situation(current profit, balance, exit level, etc.), it is not justified by mathematics.

khorosh:

And you will learn to ask questions. "What will happen to an avalanche" - what does it mean. What is meant by the word avalanche? The word seems to denote some kind of trading system formulated in the Avalanche thread. So you can say unequivocally that nothing will happen to this system, especially since the branch has already been abandoned and is unlikely to undergo any significant changes.

1) And you will learn to answer the questions posed to you in that branch "Avalanche", thrice abandoned by you and carefully scrubbed by you. Question...

2) Now this branch will be filled with caps reports and balance charts?

sever30:

I am far from being a programmer (even further...), I cannot give you an example or anything of the kind, but it is clear even to me that it is possible to "navigate" programmatically.

Let me put it this way: you have an asymmetrical lock (i.e. you have decided not to take a loss, but by increasing the risks you will earn more than a loss-making order):

If you close a profit and leave a loss, is it not the same as closing a losing position and opening a new opposite one that went straight to profit (even if you remembered the last balance/account state)?

ZZZY: I don't know what people are waiting for in the long (profit, break-even ...), I'm just waiting for the time to restore the acceptable valatility/dynamics of an instrument (currency pair) for my EAs, because if the trend EA has entered the long, it means there is no clear price movement (trend) in the market, so I need to wait until the required dynamic recovery to continue trading - I take a long position, and during that time, I will trade to avoid increasing the existing loss

the best solution for such a strategy is to balance the total volume of sell or buy orders with a small margin in the direction of the assumed trend.

IgorM:

Let me put it this way: you have an asymmetrical lot (i.e., you have decided not to take a loss and, having increased the risks, you will earn more than a loss-making order):

If you close a profit and leave a loss, is it not the same as closing a losing position and opening a new opposite one that went straight to profit (even if you remembered the last balance/account state)?

ZZZY: I don't know what people are waiting for in the long (profit, break-even ...), I'm just waiting for the time to restore the acceptable valatility/dynamics of an instrument (currency pair) for my EAs, because if the trend EA has entered the long, it means there is no definite price movement (trend) in the market, so I need to wait until the required dynamic recovery to continue trading - I take the long position as the time to make a decision, and during this time, I will trade to avoid increasing the existing loss

the best solution for this strategy is to balance the total volume of buy and sell orders with a small preponderance in the direction of the assumed trend

I also use lots for convenience and clarity, I close with an overlap, it comes out the same as without it, and I get a 100% closure guarantee:)

sever30:
I use lots too, for convenience and clarity, I close with an overlap, it's the same as without it and I get a 100% closure guarantee :)

And I wish you the same, I do not know who and what kind of strategy is looking for Forex, but any strategy is a kind of "religion" - who believes in what?

Someone believes that the price moves at round (multiple of 10) levels, someone believes that if you "stretch the fib", it will work; someone is looking for a universal (miraculous) Masha; someone believes that there is a universal number that limits the number of flips/locks ... - But all those attempts to describe from the mathematical point of view a totally non-mathematical process - the market where real people play/work (thanks to the terminal possibilities and charming graphics trying to convince in the opposite : D ).