Who trades on the Live LAVINA system? DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY LOSSES? - page 14

gip:

Look it up, you'll find it. And discussing your primitive "C == B and A == B, then C == A" is not interesting at all.

Thank you for your advice. Let's discuss the not primitive. Here is the situation - let's assume that the trader, confident in the sense of loc, bought 1 lot (position A1) at 1.50000 (the figures are on the fly, of course). Asc. The price went to 1.49900 (-100 pips in 5 digits). It locked in by selling at the same price - 1.49900 (A2 pose). What does it have? -100 pips in the locked positions. Wherever the price went - minus 100 pips past the pocket (not a holivar! see below!). If you unlock - how will you earn those 100 points? And how does it differ from a closed position? How is it different? A simple question. Please answer, because I really don't understand it. Maybe you know something that I do not - but this is the forum for the exchange of opinions, right?

khorosh:

There is no need to write the platitudes. The post I commented on was talking about complete position closure, which is not the case in avalanche.
And I don't seem to be talking about a complete position closure. Isn't it? :-)

Diamant:

Thank you for your advice. Let's discuss not the primitive one. Here's the situation - let's assume a trader, confident in the sensibility of the loc, bought 1 lot (A1 pose) at 1.50,000 (numbers are from scratch, of course). Asc. The price went to 1.49900 (-100 pips in 5 digits). It locked in by selling at the same price - 1.49900 (A2 pose). What does it have? -100 pips in the locked positions. Wherever the price went - minus 100 pips past the pocket (not a chorivar! see below!). If you unlock - how will you earn those 100 points? And how does it differ from a closed position? How is it different? A simple question. Please answer, because I really don't understand it. Maybe you know something that I do not - but this is the forum for the exchange of opinions, right?

Do I need this? :)))

Diamant:

It can be proven mathematically, although it's hard to prove obvious things.

I only asked for a proof, after all. The definition of a mathematical proof can be found on the internet :) There hasn't been one yet. Your A and B don't take into account all the factors.

I don't feel like discussing it. Just try to write a rigorous mathematical proof, if you're going to bring it up.

--

It was just an attempt to get you thinking. In the process of trying to mathematically prove it, you probably would have found the difference yourself. Probably, maybe you would have found it :)))

Tantrik: http://forum.alpari.ru/thread43726-36.html and this one didn't go to university....

Mathematician is not an education, but a vocation. Mathematicians definitely have a better chance at forehand than others.

gip:
Do I need it? :)))

I only asked for a proof, after all. The definition of a mathematical proof can be found on the internet :) There hasn't been one yet. Your A's and B's don't take into account all the factors.

I don't feel like discussing it. Just try to write a rigorous mathematical proof, if you're going to bring it up.

--

It was just an attempt to get you thinking. In the process of trying to prove it mathematically, you probably would have found the difference yourself. Probably, perhaps, maybe you would have found it :)))

I see :-)

Good luck with the trade.

Diamant:

I see :-)

Good luck with the trade.

It's clear that about the proof you just rang a bell. As a matter of fact, that's what you had to prove :)))

But I didn't mean to offend in any way. I'm only pointing out mistakes sometimes. I apologise for not doing it directly :)))

Mathemat:

Mathematician is not an education, but a vocation. Mathematicians definitely have a better chance at forensics than others.

On their own, the clever ones always have a better chance than the others.

gip:

It's clear that you're just ringing the bell about proof. As a matter of fact, that's what you had to prove :)))
Of course :-) That's what we're talking about. Don't get too hot, it's not healthy.

Mathemat:

Mathematicians definitely have a better chance of getting a head start than others.

Alexei, debatable.

The mathematical mindset is one of high abstraction, contempt for other disciplines, and disregard for the subject area.

Mathematicians, despite knowing everything, are just as successful at going bust.

The disdain must be for the mechmate you were talking about here, right? Well, yes, there are freaks in the family - especially if that freak is cultivated. But history has known other mathematicians who have enriched all sciences. For example, my beloved Euler, the Russian mathematician.

I say "more chance" because a mathematician can articulate the essence of a phenomenon more clearly than someone else, who will instead just mooch and refer to empiricism.

Математики несмотря на то что всё знают, так же успешно разоряются.

Well yes, LTCM, heard that....