Who trades on the Live LAVINA system? DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY LOSSES? - page 2

INFINITEITH:

I am sitting myself opening everything manually, the distance between buy and sell is 10 pips! And the Expert Advisor (not the one that Avalanche) has to close all orders when a certain profit is earned!

So far, the maximum has been five spreads)) And on top of that, the balance has not decreased by a cent during all this time!

We sing a song for the brave... h ttps://www.mql5.com/ru/code/9878

In general, the main thing is the process, and the deposit (as Carlson would say) is an everyday thing :)

A loss here is supposed to be the last one in the history of your deposit...

I personally opened two cent accounts a week ago after some optimizations, I don't feel sorry for the money, but it's interesting to check the performance on the real account. I'm having fun: ))))

I will withdraw from doubling and open new accounts with shifts in pips relative to previous ones and with changes in channels and currency pairs.

Probably all will break down happily, but while watching this process sometimes crazy and not so crazy ideas come to mind that may be implemented too...

Our whole life is a game!

OlegTs:

Our whole life is a game!

and ma are janitors :)

INFINITEITH:
Personally, I've been trading for a week and all profits! I wonder how long it will last? Are there any pitfalls?)
What prevents you from taking out a loan and using it to trade?

INFINITEITH:

.... the balance has not decreased by a cent in all this time!

Equity (funds) ????

INFINITEITH:

I have been opening everything manually myself, the distance of the Buy from Sell is 10 points! And the Expert Advisor (not the Avalanche one) closes all orders when a given profit is achieved!

So far, the maximum has been five spreads)) And on top of that, for all this time balance has not decreased a cent!

I have one consistent pattern - at one point another guy disappears from the forum's radar, apparently taking a holiday with the money he earns...

OlegTs:

There is one consistent pattern - at one point another comrade vanishes from view of the forum without a trace, apparently going on holiday with the proceeds ...

Option #2.

A comrade, encouraged by initial success, boldly looking through rose-tinted glasses at the jungle of the surrounding world, takes a big loan (well, the minimum bet is not less than a lot - because life is so short, and so much to do...) and swings at tanks with a saber shouting "EH, BLEEP-MUHA"...

...apparently they take him to work in the mines... FOREVER!

INFINITEITH : Don't listen to anyone, they also all test Avalanche and write their variations.

There are many supporters of this method and you are not alone. Test your method as you see fit.

I'd like to point out for myself that a 10-point channel is cool. It will not hold long. For EURUSD the most suitable is 25 pips.

Avalanche's drawdown in the tester is 1 time per year on average. During this time, you can earn a little. Well, if you're not lucky to take the MC and start again, the whole year is ahead.

Good luck.

zhuki:

Avalanche's losses on the tester are on average once a year.

Is this at what deposit and initial lot?

A real test is at least once a week from the initial deposit during the year, then I will believe

zhuki:

INFINITEITH : Don't listen to anyone, they are also all testing Avalanche and writing their variants.

There are not a few supporters of this method and you are not alone. Test your method as you see fit.

I'd like to point out from myself that a channel of 10 points is cool. It will not hold you for a long time. For EURUSD, 25 pips is the most suitable.

Avalanche's drawdown in the tester is on average 1 time per year. During this time, you can earn a little. Well, if you're not lucky to take the MC and start again, the whole year is ahead.

Good luck.

Exactly. Go to the link https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/9878 and look at the screenshot - just these conditions on this tool provided a remarkable plummet in just 3 days. Well, try playing with the clock again...