Who trades on the Live LAVINA system? DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY LOSSES? - page 6

zhuki:
And if you sprinkle it with cement, you can.

You mix cement, clay, kizakiv...

zhuki:
And if you sprinkle it with cement, you can.

That's exactly the kind of cement you don't have. Make cobblers.

zhuki:

And how much more distance? By volatility, levels or just mechanically?

When you increase the distance the breakeven level is also alienated or compensated by the volume?

Well you have almost answered your own question in your question!

let me ask you what an avalanche or a turnover-free strategy is:

- what is distance in an avalanche?

- why do you make a profit when you cover the distance?

why if the distance is small does the number of flips and the volume of open positions increase?

zhuki:

And how much more distance? By volatility, levels or just mechanically?

When you increase the distance, does the breakeven level also become distant or is it compensated by the volume?

Flat, triangles are shapes where the main factor is time - lack of news, uncertainty. After 2 or 3 flips - a trading stop for a certain time, for example, three days - i.e., lock is placed and removed after three days, and trading continues all the time in the same channel. How to optimize the time period on the history....

IgorM:

You have almost answered your own question in your question!

let me ask you what an avalanche or a coup de grâce-free strategy is:

- what is distance in an avalanche?

- why do you make a profit when overcoming the distance?

Why if the distance is short, then the number of turns and the volume of open positions increases?

Profit only appears once the breakeven level has been passed.

PPC:

Mixing cement, clay, kizakiv...

Just for the record. If you mix sand with cement, the clay will only worsen the quality of concrete. I don't know about the dung. I haven't worked with tezeks. I don't know where to get them.

zhuki:

For your information. If you mix sand with cement, the clay will only worsen the quality of the concrete. I don't know about the briquettes. I haven't worked with tezeks. I don't know where to get them.

This is a quote from a poem by a famous Ukrainian poet.

Tantrik:
Flat, triangles are patterns where the main factor is time - lack of news, uncertainty. After 2 or 3 flips - trade stops for a certain time, for example three days - i.e., lock is placed and removed after three days, and trade continues all the time in a channel of the same width. How to optimize the time period on the history....
Put a lock, it's like taking a loss. How, then get rid of it. Why do I need such a system, if its result is a lock. I thought that the avalanche should have nothing to do with history. As for the levels, you can think about it.

khorosh:
Profit only appears once you have crossed the breakeven level.

You don't want to think either.

Let me try it this way:

Let the average of 12 bars on M5 be 100pts and in an avalanche you set a distance of 100pts - what will happen to the avalanche?

Let's assume that the average value of 12 bars on M5 is 100 ppts, and you have set a distance of 50 ppts in an avalanche - what will happen to the avalanche?

Let's say the average value of 12 bars on M5 is 100p and you set a distance of 30p in an avalanche - what will happen to the avalanche?

ZS: 12 bars M5 = 1 hour

I think everybody can see the EURUSD right now. From the middle of 07.09.2010 to now it is flat. What would be the ideal channel for these 2.5 days .Your opinions.