How do you calculate the length of a line from the coordinates? - page 25

FreeLance:

Bears!

Be honest with yourself and with people.

You just wrote that it's not a drawing you want or knowledge you want.

What would you draw to an interlocutor who first timidly writes about "shitty" science, and then gets into a rush?

---

Oh, come on.

Your charm is gone.

One, just one drawing in MT4 confirming or just illustrating your hypotenuse= time/ cos(| angle|)

and feel free to go on about how I'm a fluder, a pig, a humorist and a balloonist.

If there is no drawing from your side, you will have to compensate for its absence with new epithets and allegories about me as usual.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't you ever get bored with verbiage instead of showing me a drawing?

If there are numbers..... then anything is possible! Happy Holidays, Gentlemen and Ladies!!!!!!!

Move away from bars and points, measure in abstract divisions:

Interval 1: 70 divisions (X axis) / 0.00745 divisions (Y axis)

Division 2: 218 points (X axis) / 0.00302 points (Y axis)

Whichever axis you scale the graph on, the number of divisions in the cathetuses will remain the same, and so the lengths of the lines will always be equal to a certain number of these abstract divisions (including their ratio). But the number of pixels in the cathetuses will not change proportionally, hence the inconsistency with the ruler.