How do you calculate the length of a line from the coordinates? - page 24

Mischek:

EARTHQUAKE !

Welcome to our planet .

For over an hour now, our scientists, armed with the latest computers, have been beating the message you sent us - hypotenuse= time/ cos(|angle|)

Save the scientists, just draw it on the MT4 chart

Didn't you learn geometry? )))

Mischek:

EARTHMASTER !

Welcome to our planet .

For over an hour now, our scientists, armed with the latest computers, have been beating the message you sent us - hypotenuse= time/ cos(|angle|)

Save the scientists, just draw it on the MT4 chart

Bears!

Don't be foolish. If you haven't figured it out yet, the chart won't help either.

You are a sympathetic member of the community! Great posts in the Humor thread! Thanks for that.

Responsiveness to newcomers. Also a bow!

What is missing?

Intercept 1: 70 bars (X axis) / 0.00745 points (Y axis) Intercept 2: 218 bars (X axis) / 0.00302 points (Y axis) Ruler applied to monitor: 234 mm / 351 mm, ratio 1.08 Calculation by scaling to pixels: 857.5 pixels / 955.6 pixels, ratio 1.11 Pythagoras theorem: 70 / 218, ratio 3.11 No time, no price, no apples or parrots. There are only millimeters on the monitor. Our reality is neither time nor price, but the picture on the monitor. Because it can change its scale, all dimensions change in millimeters. Therefore, we have to adopt a "conditionally real scale".For example 1bar=1min=1mm and 1 point=1mm (i.e. the ruler on horizontal axis should show 1mm x1=70mm y1=745mm hypotenuse1 by pythagoras =748mm x2=218mm y2=302mm hypotenuse2=372mm), if the X and Y sides change proportionally to the "conditionally real scale", it will be correct to use a ruler.real scale", i.e. as in a topographical map.

david2:
Any other scale will be correct for applying a ruler if the X- and Y-axis dimensions are changed proportionally to the "conditionally realistic scale", i.e. like a topographical map.
Eh, everybody study topography now. :)

FreeLance:

Bears!

Don't fool around. If you haven't understood anything yet, a chart won't help either.

What is missing?

1. It helps, draw it, it takes you 5 minutes in any editor

2. Pictures

FreeLance:

a timetable would not help.

I wonder if, for money, you would draw it?

sanyooooook:
didn't you learn geometry? )))

What's geometry got to do with it? I want to know what he pokes, rubs or sniffs. I want the recipe.

For half a year now, before lunchtime, his posts are adevate, controversial or not, it doesn't matter. In the second half it's cosmos, unfinished words and sentences, torn quotes, morse code of dots and dashes, Hebrew, English and if

if it's good, it's all together, but it's usually Friday night.

Mischek:

What's geometry got to do with it, I want to know what he's using, rubbing or sniffing. I want a prescription.

For half a year now, before lunchtime, his posts are adevate, controversial or not, it doesn't matter. In the second half it's cosmos, unfinished words and sentences, torn quotes, morse code of dots and dashes, Hebrew, English and if

if it's good, it's all together, but it's usually Friday night.

It's sad.

But it's the Sharikoff way again.

Like, strangled... ...not strangled.

Sorry to be deceived by you...

FreeLance:

Sadly.

But the Sharikovsky essence comes out again.

Like, strangled... not strangled.

Sorry to have deceived you...

In just one hour, with your help, I've made the transformation into a fluder and a pig and a humorist and a sharikov.

Still no drawing.

Why don't you just draw and shut up all the flunkies?

Mischek:

In just one hour, with your help, I've made the transformation into a fluder and a pig and a humorist and a sharikov.

Still haven't waited for a drawing.

Why don't you just draw and shut up all the flooders?

Bears!

Be honest with yourself and with people.

You just wrote that it's not the drawing you want, it's not the knowledge you want.

Know what he's poking, rubbing or sniffing. I want a prescription.

What would you draw the interlocutor who first timidly writes about the "naked" science, and then gets into a frenzy?

---

Oh, come on.

Your charm is gone.