How do you calculate the length of a line from the coordinates? - page 21

FreeLance:

45 from where?

Did the chair and table stagger?

;)

from where the cosine to the time axis comes from

sanyooooook:
one point, trigonometry studies three-dimensional space (I think), time is the fourth dimension, this is from another field

don't overdo it...

Catch up on what you missed in your studies.

That's the x-axis on the graph.

FreeLance:

don't overdo it...

Catch up on your studies

What did I miss, that trigonometry is the study of time space?

FreeLance:

This one's a Bear!

It'll talk any fish down.

Let me explain my view.

Open any book on trigonometry.

Let's admire it together!

;)

I mean, there's no way in hell you'll draw this in MT4 and show it to us, confining yourselves to sending us to school and referring us to Bronstein, God bless him, instead of dashing us,

You want to spend a couple of minutes and graph your postulate, rubbing the noses of all the naysayers and sceptics who don't have a recipe for a magic potion to reach the fourth dimension?

FreeLance:

This is the x-axis on the graph

is the time !!!

Mischek:

I mean, there's no way you can draw it in MT4 and not show it to us, just referring to the school and Bronstein, God bless him, instead of dashing,

You want to spend a couple of minutes and draw your postulate on the chart, rubbing the noses of all the naysayers and sceptics who do not have a recipe for a magic potion to reach the fourth dimension?

So it will be, there is no other way... We are in a virtual space without any obligation....

AlexSTAL:

Ruler applied to the monitor: 234 mm / 351 mm, ratio 1.08

Pythagoras theorem: 70 / 218, ratio 3.11

Maybe it's proof of the curvature of space. :)

Scientists are struggling in vain, they can't fix it, but here you can use a ruler to catch it. :)

Andrei01:

Maybe it's proof that space is curved. :)

Scientists are struggling for nothing and they can't get a fix on it, but here you can use a ruler to catch it. :)

)))), time on a ruler )))

AlexSTAL:

Mikhail Andreyevich!

Well, explain to a retard on my example, please!

Why self-deprecating?

Just don't listen to anyone. and solve the geometric problem.

My vision is this:

There is no problem with price comparison - it is comparable for our problem and is not deformable.

We need to do the same with time. My solution is to the number of bars, then back to minutes.

But don't measure the difference in coordinates immediately in minutes ( there's a cavity inside).

And then compare and contrast...

I have already chewed up what is not required by definition.

;)

FreeLance:

Why be self-deprecating?

Just don't listen to anyone. and solve the geometric problem.

My vision is this:

There is no problem with price comparison - it is comparable for our problem and is not deformable.

We need to do the same with time. My solution is to go to the number of bars, then back to minutes.

But don't measure the difference in coordinates immediately in minutes ( there's a cavity inside).

And then compare and contrast...

I have already chewed up what is not required by definition.

;)

it doesn't fit that way, hypotenuse equality won't work )))