Is there a need for a T.A.? - page 37

... That's not what I meant. Well...

I'm not here anymore - maybe in a week. With relativistic effects.

// "What a Blue Sky..." ))))))))))

What's the big deal, they didn't touch anyone, they were just flailing about...

Urrrrrrrr!

One incomprehensible person came to the thread, hinted at some idea (or thought) and left.

The second surprising - called a fool. Who are you? Let me guess - you think you are a trader! Yes? Why do you say that? Are you slandering yourself? Why did you call me a fool? Are you offended by TA? What about W. Buffett? Is he a fool, too? Didn't he also make fun of TA?

What are we going to do?

FAGOTT:
Don't slander the pig, he's a true trendsetter on the fund. Earned three fridges.

Mischek:

He's not a babysitter either.

If you want to call every fool on the forum a fool, you can use private, but it's no use, either.

Quote of the day! Bright!

Tell me, you have long and persistently tagged in many threads related to specific TA methods. And how? Will you share the result? Teach the fools, then!

gip:
Don't slander the pig, he's a true trendsetter on the fund. Earned three fridges.

Ariston or Indesit? It's all about the brand! What if it's two Minsk fridges?

FAGOTT:

Quote of the day! Bright!

Tell me, you have been long and persistent in many threads related to specific TA methods. And how have you done? Will you share the results? Teach the fools, then!

To teach a fool is only to spoil

(I am in the same place).

Fagot, you've already made a real mess of the thread. I don't think anyone would mind if you got whacked for a while :)

It'd at least make sense, but you're just... empty rants and provocations.

Mischek:

To teach a fool is only to spoil him.

(I'm going the same way).

There you go! I knew it... I knew it... TA really is a force. What does it do to people?

And what to say on the subject of "do we need TA"?

I said no.