Is there a need for a T.A.? - page 39

alexanderarie:

Let's imagine that I only work on one indicator.... AND ALL! Is that TA? Yes, that's TA!!! Put in an impulse indicator and that's the strategy!

It's as simple as that. I'm playing with an impulse indicator. Go to Google, type in "indicator ******1.0", find and read it. Yesterday I took 36 pips with this indicator, entered at 14.00 and left at 15.15. I did not go tonight as it is not recommended to go to Asia. Today I entered the sell at 1.2812 at 4.30pm and am holding the trade until the indicator shows an exit, forming a red stick. Need a TA! And nothing to say that indicators are a waste. ******1.0 has no averaging module and is not late. It manipulates current quotes at the CPU speed + it takes into account the specific weight of each currency, and the output is what we have.

Good luck to all!

Hidden advertising for a commercial website that sells the indicator described has been replicated on several forex websites. A thread advertising this site was recently removed as an advertisement. The post has been deleted and the author has been presented with a ban.

granit77:
Hidden advertising of a commercial site selling the described indicator has been replicated on several forex sites. A thread advertising this site has recently been removed as advertising. The post has been deleted and the author has been presented with a ban.

Everybody wants to eat so they pinch as much as they can.

With 95% of what you'll take. :)) Attrition.

To be fair, TA's main role is to promise to attract more and more doomed players to the market, a kind of easily accessible, mythical toolkit to help everybody cope with the market.

Perfectly lying on history, explaining anything and everything, predicting the market like two fingers..., having methods for any historical situation... Wonderful TA!

Ask someone to analyze the past month - and experts will swarm, and painted charts will flow in a river, one more beautiful than another, and all of them with different manifestations of TA, and surprisingly accurate predictions of the all-seeing TA, TA, TRA-TA-TA ...

And ask to make an accurate prediction, ... no even just to show you the exact signal, no, even simpler, to teach you a TA system that consistently wins, ... and silence ....

No! No! Everyone is still smart, everyone knows everything, but only no one will say anything, because all of a sudden(!), TA easily accessible, understandable and wonderful becomes the worst secret of EVERY INDIVIDUUM! Then it turns out that everyone has THEIR own TA! And of course, no one learned it anywhere, but came up with it solely by their own wits...

And, every beginning trader can be absolutely sure that all countless TA so generously laid out on the Internet will not help him ... Maybe in ...yaty years you will be as experienced as me, maybe ... or maybe not ....

Some kind of, you know, elusive TA.)) ...And only feet with scythes along the canal stand....

Speaking of the specific weight of the pair and the currency. Have you looked at the info? It(weight)/it(info) is published every three years. :)

And this is also a TA.

Although some would say it is for the FA...

;)

denis_orlov:

Ask to make an accurate prediction,...no even just tell you the exact signal, no, even simpler, TELL you a TA system that consistently wins,...and silence ....

Ask a self-respecting doctor to diagnose you based solely on curves and figures from your medical history or some analysis ripped out separately.

But I think he'll tell you what to look for.

And so it is here.

For a market that has grown by 20% during the crisis, and has doubled in volume in 6 years - any kind of successful analysis is damn interesting!

And this market will continue to grow and develop.

;)

There are a lot of TA methods, but for some reason most of them are in the red... And as Denis said at the beginning of the theme, where is there something to learn?

Everyone sees the trend, everyone sees the resistance, places of possible reversals. Who is lucky? Someone plays with the trend, and his stop is blown on a correction, and someone

they play with a correction, but also get a stop, because the price wasn't even close to a profit. And it's like they both played with TA...

In any, even in creative professions there is a knowledge base, the results, albeit small, are guaranteed after mastering it... And here are the rules in TA allowing to

to play without losing... I suspect everyone has their own rules about it... And yet, most people are in the red. So what happens in the big picture?

We all play by TA, each has their approaches, their vision, and most (no, not that, almost all!) lose on the same signals. I mean, even on probability theory, it's unbelievable...

If they are used against us, then everything turns out well.

If we reconstruct the difference between the indexes, we will get a tip from the real EA. We should mark it on the chart.

The balance jumps up and down. But on average it is at the deposit level... So it turns out that 90 percent of those who are not successful traders are much more profitable.

to open with a coin flip than with all the TA methods put together...

denis_orlov:

To be fair, TA's main role is to promise to attract more and more doomed players to the market, a kind of easily accessible, mythical toolkit to help everybody cope with the market.

Perfectly lying on history, explaining anything and everything, predicting the market like two fingers..., having methods for any historical situation... Wonderful TA!

Ask someone to analyze the past month - and experts will swarm, and painted charts will flow in a river, one more beautiful than another, and all of them with different manifestations of TA, and surprisingly accurate predictions of all-seeing TA, TA, TRA-TA-TA ...

And ask to make an accurate prediction, ... no even just to show you the exact signal, no, even simpler, to teach you a TA system that consistently wins, ... and silence ....

No! No! Everyone is still smart, everyone knows everything, but only no one will say anything, because all of a sudden(!), TA easily accessible, understandable and wonderful becomes the worst secret of EVERY INDIVIDUUM! Then it turns out that everyone has THEIR own TA! And of course, no one learned it anywhere, but came up with it solely by their own wits...

And, each beginner trader can be absolutely sure that all countless TA so generously laid out on the Internet will not help him ... Maybe in ...yaty years you will be as experienced as me, maybe ... or maybe not ....

Some kind of, you know, elusive t.A.)) ...And only the scythe stops along the canal....

it's like that in any zero-sum game. And here the amount is even negative.

Take poker for example. There are plenty of books and they are really useful, but when you play against people who do not have this knowledge. But when you come to a high-level tournament they recognize you as a beginner and use that same initial knowledge against you. Although even those who play better occasionally use the basics from the same books. In a zero sum game there are always those whose experience or knowledge allows them to win. Maybe temporarily, just a few major championships and you will find better and luckier ones. Of course, luck has a part to play. But you do not have to be the best to earn money.

That's why TA is useful, because many participants use its elements. There are also general points in money management, portfolio investment, fundamental analysis, etc. And the books are designed for the general public, hence for beginners.

So comparing the game with crafts makes no sense. In the latter, it is not zero-sum, but the goods or services actually produced, the overall growth of the economy and the money supply. By and large, it is an exchange of the results of labour.

To be fair, it is worth noting. Any theory must link and explain the causes and effects of the phenomenon in question, an example of which is TM (so, for example, knowing the initial position, velocity, mass, etc. of a point, one can know where the point will be in a certain time). The theory of TA (in the commonly accepted term) cannot boast of these properties (though it does not prevent those who use TA from earning, but maybe they use something of themselves in addition).

That is, TA cannot, unlike TM (of course in its area of applicability), directly answer the question: "Is it worth to buy or sell at each moment and when to conduct the reverse trading operation (the sought value - time)" and "Is it worth to buy or sell at each moment and what to do in a given time - buy or sell (the sought value - the next trading operation in a given time interval).

Thus, TA, as a theory, does not give all the answers to the trader's questions. Everyone is looking for the answers in his/her own way.

For example Svinozavr probably has the answers, but he doesn't share them. :)

IHMO the one who rejects TA is the one who came to forex and found himself out of his depth. Not everyone has an ability to do certain activities, especially in such a complex intellectual field as Forex. Sometimes I read with a smile the posts of traders with a little more experience that they no longer use indicators or TA. I think that with such traders it is the same whether they use TA or not, they will lose anyway. And even on this respected forum we see only few talented traders who can now or will in the future succeed.

They teach TA. Is it bad or good?

I think that if someone wants to learn, it is useful. But how to use the knowledge is a question of personality.

Here is a simple example. At school, everybody was taught to use a geographical map. And most half of the population does not understand it at all.

It's the same with TA courses.

Who rejects TA? I will look at you with a chuckle :)))

Avals:

That's the way it is in any zero sum game. And here the sum is even negative.

This is also why TA is useful - because its elements are used by many participants. There are also general points about money management, portfolio investing, fundamental analysis, etc. And the books are designed for the general public, hence for beginners.

Virtually all literature on the financial markets is an instruction manual for suckers, so that they know where to take their money on the field of miracles. The losses of these people are predetermined, because no self-education will help a person to win on the financial markets. Sometimes this idea slips through the forums, but it always gets bogged down. Here is an example from my own life.

At the dawn of privatization, Chubais gathered together a group of would-be check-cashing fund managers and sent them to a free training course in Golitsyno, a sanatorium. Among the teachers there were English investment fund managers among the various chequers and zlatkis. On the first day, in the morning, after breakfast, everyone was assembled in the assembly hall, five hundred freeloaders gathered, the list of lecturers announced to them and told that the Englishmen would be reading in English. They handed out questionnaires - born, educated, married. Each of the freeloaders, who thought they were cool asset managers on the basis of having read a few books! (and your humble servant) realised that they should be screened based on their knowledge of English. Everyone wrote - fluent. In an hour, they were collecting everybody and reading the names of those who were staying - about 50 people - the rest were asked to clear rooms by noon. The others were asked to clear their rooms by 12 p.m. The detainees began to indignantly say "we read books in English" and began to name these clever books. An Englishman stood up and said: "You don't need to read books, you need to have a basic mathematical education and at least five years of experience. Only people with that kind of education can explain anything, while the rest of us can't even explain anything, let alone teach!".

Gentlemen suckers! Forget what I wrote and take your money to the field of wonders called Forex. Your results are predetermined! And I'm writing this frankly, because you can't explain anything, you will continue to read books and you will hang out on such forums and bring your pittance on the field of wonders.