Is there a need for a T.A.? - page 15

anjilll:

It is possible to trade profitably on TA...

Can you prove it? Be brave! Post your trades report.

leman:
My logic is fine. You must have read my post from the end. I do not understand, are we discussing TA as such, or systems based on it?

You are not answering the question.

And your post was simply incomprehensible to me:

And if you know how to open positions, interpret indicator readings, calculate risks, etc., does that not mean being able to speculate in the market?

Do you think it means being able to trade the market? This is what you need to learn?

Well, then everyone has been doing it for a long time ... And they lose money, and not stupid people do that.

Of course we are talking about TA-based trading, i.e. systems, otherwise why the hell should anyone need TA?

anjilll:

You are guided by theories...

You, as a man guided by practice, have your hands full! Come on, GRAAL TA in the studio!

FAGOTT:

TA as such. Fuck him!

You may trade without TA - it is mainly multicurrency trading with elements of position averaging - but it is of little interest. But with TA on the trend - a reversal with tambourines and trend again - adrenaline.

anjilll:

Does it bother anyone that regularly, almost all TA methods converge on a single signal?

Nope, not confused. When has it ever been like that?

Tantrik:
It is possible to trade without TA - it is mainly multicurrency trading with elements of position averaging - but it is of little interest. But with TA on the trend - a reversal with tambourines and trend again - adrenaline.

Only adrenaline? And the profit?

FAGOTT:

just the adrenaline? And the profits?
+

Tantrik:
+

Can you show me the result?

FAGOTT:

can you show me the result?
I don't have the opportunity to. What do you want me to show you?

State?