Is there a need for a T.A.? - page 13

FreeLance:
if the drawdown is more than 6% no one will even look at it. Read Basel 2.

Well, that's for banks. As a last resort, there are also investment funds, hedge funds, etc.

FAGOTT:

If you create a TS that earns 10% a month on a dollar deposit in the real market, any commercial bank will rip you off! Even if you make 5%, they will kiss you all over the place.

It doesn't lose at any depo.

Yeah... You're right not to believe in unicorns, no one will show it to you.

FreeLance:

I've had a week's worth of talking...

Can we count on it?

Mischek:
Can we count on it?

Why are you doing this? Show your civic attitude better - do you use TA?

leman:

That's a strange way of looking at it. If you learn notes and know how to play the dog waltz, that means you really know how to play. And if you know how to open positions, interpret indicator readings, calculate risks, etc., it does not mean you know how to speculate in the market?

According to you, if you know notes but did not become a Richter - it is normal and notes have nothing to do with it, but if you can not earn on Forex, it means that TA does not work.

You have obvious problems with logic. Do you think notes are to blame for something?)

There is a craft, no matter what it is: shoemaking, blacksmithing or music. You can learn the craft, because there are certain methods of the craft. Exactly how to do something. How to do it properly. There are geniuses who do it, but do it better than others, much better. There are simple craftsmen who do not reach for the stars but live their craft.

I asked a specific question: is there a clear TA system of stable profits?

denis_orlov:

I asked a specific question: is there a clear TA system for sustained profits?

Based on what? TA? Or is it based on what?

FAGOTT:

Why do you say that? Show your civic attitude better - do you use TA?

And who says this passenger is a trafficker?

;)

FAGOTT:
Based on what? TA? Or is it based on what?
Don't trend indicators, price channels work?

Tantrik:
Don't trend indicators, price channels - don't they work?

I haven't seen a TS that is based on them and works for a long time. Have you seen it?

Tantrik:
Don't trend indicators, price channels - don't they work?
On history, in hindsight, everything works. In the best way. See the CHANNELS thread