Is there a need for a T.A.? - page 9

sak120:

It's all there.

You can look up the links in English

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Efficient-market_hypothesis

It doesn't say that you can or cannot define the past either. The wording itself is different.

in short - TA is out!

FAGOTT:

How come? There is a commission in the market! It's like a business without taxes is profitable, but with taxes it is unprofitable.

If the TS is profitable, but taking into account the spread, it is unprofitable, so the TS is unprofitable. Right?

It is true that it is unprofitable.

We are discussing the hypothesis of market efficiency, not how to make money :).

FAGOTT:

I argue that TA does not work. You argued that he who knows how to use TA earns money. Is that right?
Correct. He who knows how to use TA correctly earns money, he who does not know how to use it loses money. Then he starts to work with tambourine and for some time the spirits let him earn and he says TA does not work. Just kidding. :)

leman:
Right. Whoever knows how to use TA correctly earns money, whoever doesn't - loses money while using it. Then he starts working with a tambourine and for a while the spirits let him earn and he says, "TA doesn't work". Just kidding. :)

have you met people who know how to use it?

FAGOTT:

Have you met people who know how to use it?
Have you met

FAGOTT:

It doesn't say that either the past can or cannot be determined from the past either. The wording itself is different.

in short - TA is out!

Read it carefully.

Quote from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Efficient-market_hypothesis In weak-form efficiency, future prices cannot be predicted by analyzing prices from the past.

leman:
Met

please show me their transaction report

FAGOTT:

show me their transaction report, please.
:)

FAGOTT:

It doesn't say that you can or cannot define the past either. The wording itself is different.

In short, TA is screwed!

Yeah. And if you don't work as an intermediary, you can't make money on currency fluctuations.

Can this be proved?

But it has been proven a thousand times for the Brownian-Vinerian pricing model.

Why go to such lengths?

----

Here, I mean on the forum, we discuss strategies for all models.

It probably makes sense to stipulate for which of them the author draws his conclusion.

Otherwise it's impossible to understand if this is flooding or trolling, and what if it's an opening?

;)

sak120:

Read it carefully.

Quote: In weak-form efficiency, future prices cannot be predicted by analysing prices from the past.

It's about prices. "Nor does it say that you can or cannot determine the past from the past. The wording itself is different."

The wording is different.